𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬𝟔𝟏

Liked by charles_leclerc and 2

Liked by charles_leclerc and 2.881.959 others

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬𝟔𝟏: P8 on my debut race F1🤩! His thanks to all of the support from fans and the team! This begin makes me even more exited for the next race!

Pierregasly10: good points for the first race😮‍💨!
𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬𝟔𝟏: definitely ;))

User2: YOU DID SO WELL!

Charles_leclerc: maybe I'll see you in my rear
mirror next time👀
𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬𝟔𝟏: meh you'll probably look at
my rear wing leclerc🤭

User1: you looked amazing post race omg!
User3: but really though?! I could never!

User4: girls don't belong here... it's not even
that good for your first race...

-𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚-

After the race was over and I finished media duties I went to Franz his office. I knocked on the door and after hearing his voice welcome me in I opened the door. I smiled gently at him and leaned against the chair in front of his office.

"I'll be short."

"Take as long as you need Amara."

"I just wanted to tell you something..."

"What is it?"

"I uh... Leclerc got into a relationship. I hope it won't ruin anything for us as a team?"

"That's okay. Just don't share inside information or favor him on track. Thanks for telling me... what's your plan about publishing it?"

"We want to stay private for a while but if it gets out we're both fine with it and we'll just go with it. It's not a big deal for us two. And uh I was wondering if you could stop booking a hotel room? I prefer staying with Charles. I'm a difficult sleeper but with him I sleep very easy so it'll probably help with my rest. I'll let you know when I need a hotel room myself is that okay?"

"Of course that's alright. I can't tell you what you can't and can do in your personal life Amara... only on track. Thanks for informing me Amara. Go and enjoy your first result with the rest and take some good rest please!"

"I will thank you Franz."

I left his office and took a shower to rinse the sweat from my body. I pulled on my jeans and Charles's hoodie before retouching my make-up. When I was done I pulled on my shoes again and collected all my stuff before I could go to the hotel. Charles had given me his extra hotel card. I grabbed the stuff I needed from there before going up a few levels and went into Charles his room. He wasn't here yet so I decided to use his shower so I could wash my hair. I got into the shower and used my lavender shampoo. The whole room would probably smell like it but not that I cared. When I was done I used the blow dryer to dry my hair and then pulled on a pair of sweatpants and a cute top so I would still be presentable. I let my make-up the way it was because it was fine anyway. I laid down on the bed as Charles still wasn't back and after a minute or 10 the door opened.