𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬-

After dinner I was eager to go back to my hotel room to see Amara. I drove back as fast as possible and almost ran to my room. I opened the door and closed it behind me.

"Ma Cherie?"

"Hai."

I walked further into the room and saw her laying on the bed. She smiled at me as she was snuggled up in one of my hoodies underneath the duvet. I chuckled softly. I grabbed a pair of shorts and pulled them on right in front of her because I didn't care about. I jumped underneath the duvet with her and her hands traced the outlining of my abs. It made a warm feeling erupt in my stomach. God I loved it.

"Can I sleep here tonight? I'm way too comfortable to leave."

"Is that even a question? If you want to live in my hotel rooms you are even welcome. I won't mind it even the slightest bit."

"I'll keep you to that... I never slept so well as last night like ever. When we were hanging out with the guys I fell asleep as well... because I felt safe in your presence I guess."

"Stay with me in my rooms then... like have all your stuff here... live here. Share the room with me... just the two of us."

"What am I gonna tell Franz then? Yea I'm staying with Charles but it's nothing to worry about I just sleep better in his presence."

"Be my girlfriend then...? It's soon but it feels right to me and then you have an excuse to sleep in the same bed as me. So Amara... will you be my girlfriend?"

"It's very soon for that... but yes."

He smiled widely at me before he gave my lips a gentle peck. I wrapped my arms around her as she cuddled up on my chest and drew soft circles on my chest which felt so nice.

"We should tell Franz and Binotto tomorrow then right? So they're prepared for if something gets out? Right?"

"Yea... should go set up a meeting or go apart to our own bosses?"

"Maybe alone first? I can come with you if you want too? I don't mind it. They can always set up a meeting together afterwards."

"Thank you... but I think I can do it alone. Franz likes me a lot luckily. And what about the media? I kind of think of keeping it on a low for a while and when they maybe find out before we want them to find just go with it?"

"Sounds like a good plan to me Amar..."

"I'm so tired..."

"Then let's go to sleep."

"Toothbrush?"

"Hotel toothbrush in the bathroom and you can take my toothpaste if you want."

"Thanks you."

She pecked my lips before we both climbed out of the bed and brushed our teeth. Amara washed her face and took out her piercings as she preferred it with sleeping. She had brushed her hair with her fingers even though I told her to take my brush. We laid in bed face to face and I could see the shape of her face in the darkness. I brushed a strand of her hair out of her face as she melted into my touch.