71: A Checkup & Special Announcement

Upon arriving at the Butterfly Estate, you were greeted by a few Kakushi members. You kindly thanked Gyomei for carrying you, in which the gentle giant cried and prayed that you get better, before leaving you in their care.

Senjurō never left your side as you were then escorted by several staff, including Aoi, Kiyo, Sumi, and Naho, to the medical bay, until Shinobu had arrived with some tea to give you.

"How are you feeling, (Name)-chan?" Asked Kiyo.

"Are you comfortable?" Asked Sumi.

"Can we get you a glass of water?" Asked Naho.

Laying in the bed, you smiled at the three young girls and told them that your stomach is feeling much better now, thanks to the ginger tea Shinobu had given you just moments ago to help with your nausea and stomach pain, and that you're fine.

"No, but thank you." You tell them sweetly.

"Well, if you need anything, just tell us and we'll get it for you, ok?" Kiyo said.

You internally gushed over how extremely cute they were as you nodded telling them you will. Kindly taking your answer in stride, they took their leave to allow you some much needed rest, and wait for Shinobu to return from whatever it is she's doing?

Once alone, you glanced over at Senjurō, who was sitting in a chair at your bedside.

"Are you sure you're alright, Oneechan?" He asked shyly.

"I'm fine. My stomach is feeling a lot better now, so don't to worry," You say, now sitting up.

Indeed, you had no idea what'd came over you, but it seemed to have subsided thanks to the ginger.

"I'm sorry Senjurō. I didn't mean to worry you," you say, recalling the sorrowful look on his face when you were in pain. "Please forgive me." You added whilst reaching your arms out for him.

Senjurō instantly embraced you affectionately, whilst resting his head on your shoulder and nuzzling your neck.

"I-It's alright, Oneechan. I'm just so happy you're feeling better." He replied.

God, he's just so damn sweet and cute for his own good! Heaven was missing it's precious little angel and you refused to give him back as you placed a sweet kiss onto his forehead.

Suddenly, there's a knock at the door and you glanced to see none other than Shinobu, beaming her trademark smile.

"Hello (Name), are you feeling better?" she asked.

Pulling away from Senjurō, you nodded, "yes, and thanks for the the ginger tea. It really helped relieving the pain."

"That's good to hear," she then glanced at Senjurō, "good to see you too, Senjurō-kun."

"Same to you, Lady Kocho," he smiles.

"Anyways, do you have any idea as to what caused you to become sick, (Name)-chan?" Shinobu asked you.

"Honestly Shinobu, I don't know?... One minute I'm fine and the next, I'm throwing up and in pain."

"I see...Senjurō-kun, could you please excuse us, I'd like to speak to (Name)-chan alone, please?" She asked the younger.