Chapter Thirty

-hi👀

It's late, I know and it's probably gonna happen again🥲

Mackenzie

I pulled up next to the woman walking on the sidewalk, revving my bike for effect.

Thalia stopped and gave me one of those sexy glares, arms folded across her chest. I shrugged innocently, but my smile was hidden by my helmet. Wordlessly, I held out hers and she took it with less hesitancy this time. I swooped my backpack to my front to make room behind me for my companion.

My body released a small tremble as she got on and wrapped her arms around my waist. Her legs were pressed to mine and even through our clothing, I could feel her breasts on my back. I breathed out and carefully sped off after I got myself together. I served around the few cars on the road, mindful of the frightful woman with me. Each time I went just a bit faster, her limbs squeezed against mine in the best way. Naturally, I kept doing it from time to time.

I drove through the small dirt road that led to our destination and parked. I waited for Thalia to get off before I did and hung our helmets on the handles. Holding my backpack in one hand, I offered my other to the woman and she took it with a shy smile.

Only a few steps ahead and we were walking through the clearing to reveal the small spring. I bit my lip as I looked back at Thalia to see her with a smile that mirrored mine. I let her hand go and kicked away some twigs and leaves to find us a clean spot to sit.

Half an hour later, with the silence still between us, we both munched on the snacks I packed. Thalia had been quiet since she came back home with tear stained cheeks and it was starting to worry me.

Pushing the last sandwich over to her, I scooted myself closer as well. "Ever been skinny dipping?" I asked with a goofy smile.

An elbow to my side answered me first. "Don't start."

I rubbed the spot she hit as I laughed. "Come on, it'll be fun."

"You just want me naked." She scoffed and picked at the fabric of her jeans.

I scoffed back, exaggerating the sound. "I do not. I saw you naked this morning." I smiled wickedly at the memory of accidently walking in on her in the bathroom.

Her head whipped towards me, fingers reaching for my cheek as she pinched hard. "Pervert."

"Ouch, ouch." I whimpered out in pain, laughter close behind. "Only for you." I added when she let go.

The woman leaned away with a barely audible sigh, propping her weight up on her elbows. I scanned her face, trying to search for any tells of her being unhappy. But Thalia kept that blank look on as she gazed out at the water.

"I'm going to try getting a new place." She whispered after a few minutes had gone by.

My heart stuttered at the statement but I kept my face as neutral as possible. Or, at least I tried to. I hoped my disappointment and hurt didn't show. "Oh, yeah? Are..are you sure you don't want to wait until you're more on your feet?"

Still keeping her eyes on the water, "I've occupied your space long enough."

"I like having you there." I mumbled quietly. When she didn't answer, I got up and started stripping out of my clothes. "I'm going in."

"Don't be stupid, Kenzie."

I kicked off my jeans and pulled off my sports bra. "Join me." I said, boxers following along with my other clothes.