~Prologue~

He fought, he fought until he got tired he couldn't handle it anymore the hate, the sympathy, scorned by his own kind, it was burdening him and finally he gave up to his inner darkness. He let his celestial brother lead him to the after life, he regretted not being a good friend a good husband or a good son. Until he was given a second chance by parashakthi herself.She made sure no-one not her husband nor anyone from the trilok know about this. Not even Narayan the original author of this book.

_______________________________________

"I want to protect my loved ones, radha ma adhirath baba dushala, duryodhan and his brother, their childern, my sons, gandhari ma, my wives, my family " said karn in a dreamy and gentle voice, it was soothing but one could feel the guilt and sadness emitting from it.

"Tatatsu " a soft whisper was carried to his ears by the gentle breeze.

_______________________________________

"say I am cold hearted but I have my reasons"

_______________________________________

"Don't worry gurudev i won't lie to you"

_______________________________________

"I don't give a damn about the pandavas or their family all I care is about 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲"

_______________________________________

"Who are you, how come I didnot meet you in previous life time you are going to bring a storm in my life."

_______________________________________

"I, Radhey Karn will never agree to be your son. Yes i am bad son now get out of my sight, call me mannerless i don't give a damn about it"

_______________________________________

"Its best to give me your loyalty cause i am going to take control of the world you see"

_______________________________________

Radhey Karn will not be the same again once broken due to being emotional fool was more than enough. He knew that if he was selfish then only he can survive, to survive he must be selfish.

Lets see how he uses his second chance to survive