Chapter 21

Karn Radhikha and Rudra were near the border of Maratha Kingdom they were seated under a tree taking rest as it was extremley hot that day, so they all decided to take rest. Radhikha told she wants to roam around the forest so she took a guard along with her and went to see the forest.

When they heard another Chariot sound they turned to find Krishna and Balaram, Balaram always had a soft spot for Karn same goes for Rudra while Krishna, his admiration changed he no longer admired him. Krishna stopped the Chariot as he was the one driving it, and got down along with Balaram. Karn immediatley recognised Keshav who can forget his enchanting face. Both Rudra and Karn stood up to greet them. Rudra and Karn didnot bring many guards with them only 3 guards and 2 servants,

"Pranipat Vallabhi Naresh and Yuvaraj, " greeted Krishna and Balaram.

"Pranipat DwarakaNaresho, " said Rudra

"Keshav you are  DwarakaNaresh Krishna," Karn asked in a doubtful tone making Rudra realise that Krishna and Karn have already meet.

Rudra meet Balaram when he visited dwaraka to sign a trade treaty.

"Yes, but Dau here does most of the work," said Krishna.

Krishna's eyes held confusion as he was trying to recognise who was Rudra because in all the Mahabharat's that took place there was no character named Rudra. He could see the pain in Rudra's eyes when Rudra saw him, and he could sense his beloved Radha's  presence near him, which made him want to see her.

"Vallabhi Naresh can I speak with you,"said Krishna, Vallabhi Naresh's aura was very similar to Karn's.

"Sure, Karn please give Mahabali Balaram company while I talk to Dwarakanaresh Krishna," said Rudra,

To which Karn nodded and spoke with Balaram while both of them went inside the forest to talk to each other,

"Who are you? " Krishna questioned

"Rudra, King of Vallabhi," said Rudra.

"Lies, I despise lies tell me the truth," said Krishna in a deep and dark voice,

"I am being honest Ke .... Dwarakanaresh, " said Rudra, one could notice the pain his voice.

Before Krishna could say anything he noticed the Rudraraksh which Karn had worn making him realise that his soul sister Parashakthi, Devi Parvathi was protecting his identity from everyone no wonder he did not know who Rudra is, his soul sister knew about the restriction of power in his mortal body that made it easier for her to hide Rudra's existence.

"Rudra..... I know your identity is guarded by Devi Parvathi tell me who you are," asked Kanha staring into Rudra's eyes,

"I am the one who you betrayed," saying this Rudra started going back to the camp site.

"Wait," Krishna said having no choice but hold Rudra's shoulder with too much pressure to stop him.

"If you were afraid someone would hear our conversation no one will, tell me who you are, " asked Krishna

"Why are you so curious," questioned Rudra.

"Because you are changing everything," said Krishna his voice expressed confusion and anger that he didnot know what is happening in the story he wrote.

Before Rudra can answer he saw Devi Parvathi was there standing behind Krishna with a smile.

"Don't reveal who you are orelse you will lose what you gained," said Devi Parvathi with a smile Rudra blinked twice and Devi Parvathi's image had vanished.

"I am a nobody, a person who lost everything," said Rudra and he tried walking away,

"I won't leave you until you answer me Rudra," said Krishna.