Chapter 1

KARN stared at the sky blankly, his time for departure has come he felt the blood oozing out of his body, he did not what to think about him lieing in his own pool of blood this is the second time he was lieing in his own pool of blood maybe that's why he did not feel pain. He was injured bth physically and mentally, what can he expect from one of the best political genius who wanted his cousins to win the war after all it was all for the greater good the  dharmastapna. Karn scoffs dharmastapna can never truley take place after this blood shed the soil of kurukshetra has become a vampire by sucking the blood of all the maharathi, athirathi kings prince's and soldiers.

"I wish to protect my loved ones, radha ma adhirath baba dushala, duryodhan and his brother, their childern, my sons, gandhari ma, my wives, my family " thought karn in a dreamy and gentle voice, it was soothing but one could feel the guilt and sadness emitting from it.

He closed his eyes slowly. Waiting for his celestial brother Yama to come and lead him to the after life not bothering to hear the whisper that the soft breeze of wind brought along with it. He was all alone in the battlefeild only his dear friend duryodhan who was weeping on seeing his wounded body. His radha maa, adhirath baba, Janani, Ira, vrishaketu all were in hastinapur unaware that he has died.

"Thatatsu, I shall break this kaal chakra and let you travel" said the whisper.

_________________________________________

Duryodhan saw Karn's body glowing gold and was slowly dissappearing in the thin air. In panick he hugged his friends body and not wanting him to disappear he wanted to give his friend atleast a proper funeral which he deserved but it seemed the gods wanted to be heartless and give him this punishment for all his bad deeds.Soon only the golden dust which was also slowly disappearing was left. His painful screams echoed through the kurushethra the pandavas were smiling seeing duryodhan suffer, after all what can we expect from a bunch of sadists.

"Why mahadev, why do I have to suffer, was I wrong to be angry at the pandavas who always hurt my brothers ,Was I bad king who denied handing over his people to a bunch sadists and gamblers, Was I wrong to protect my family, Was I wrong to prevent people from humiliating my friend he was a brother to me, a person who understood me, a person who embraced the darkness in me to get me out of it. You stole him from me" cried duryodhan. Ashwathama was also in tears seeing his mitr die and  did not recieve a proper funeral, for the first in his life he despiesd himself for being shiv ansh.

Duryodhan and Ashwathama saw krishna standing there with no emotion, anger sweeped through every single cell of their body in anger duryodhan held krishna by his shoulder ready to crush them.

"You are the one who stole my mitr from me give him back to me you damn trickster why did you kill him wasn't he your friend wasn't he someone you admired, wasn't he someone who had unbreakable faith in you, or did he really mean nothing to you.......answer me you damn trickster. " screamed duryodhan in agony of losing his friend.

Krishna couldn't help but feel guilty, duryodhan's words peirced through his heart. Karn, burnt himself to give light to others just like his father, he believed in him and he broke him emotionally, he killed his friend who never let anyone call him a coward a trickster even duryodhan avoided calling him that infront of karn. He admired karn for the goodness in him even though he was surrounded by darkness and respected him alot for his skills and behaviour. His loyalty was unquestionable he was loyal to his friend, he fulfilled his ever single duty, whenever Karn visited dwaraka, he always protected him fromd dau's wrath and let him be playful. But he didnot understand why karn's body turned into golden dust he felt her  but ignored it thinking it to be apart of his delusion. Being in his mortal body he had many restrications, his powers were limited. Only mahadev can answer his questions.

_________________________________________

In a unknown place.

Karn's dead body was placed on smooth rock covered in snow, the woman removed all the arrows from his body and healed them leaving only the scars and the dry blood, she kept her hand above his chest which started glowing in green colour, all of a sudden karn's dead body made few movements, he started breathing again it seemed the woman had healed him completely and restored life again. His appearance also changed to how he looked when he was in his mid twenties.

"Your soul is as pure as devi ganga, it suffered alot I know mahadev will never agree to break the kaal chakra but this is necesarry. I cannot bear to hear painful cries of gandhari, radha and many other mother's." Said the woman who was none other than the parashakthi, mahadev's ardhangini, mother of the universe Devi Parvathi. She believed that the bloodshed which took place in kurukshetra for dharmastapna was a failure. Kaliyug didnot learn anything instead they just learnt the bad things.

Maybe her decision will change the future drastically there are chances of her attempts to fail or even succed she must make sure mahadev will not learn about her actions until it is right time. She has decided to put her entire trust in karn to stop the bloodshed which was root cause of sorrow, pain and suffering. They all had turned selfish to survive, this cycle of pain and sufdering she has had enough of this it is time for her change.

Kaal chakra is broken kali sensed the disturbance in the cycle, the prophecy predicted by Mahadev during his samadi, only kali had paid attention to prophecy, the rest of the devatas asuras gandharvas humans sages yakshas nagas everyone single living creature had ignored it. 
_________________________________________