Chapter 15

The panchal war took place, the pandavas decided to go first, Kauravas stayed back on advice from Vrisha he said them to observe how drupad makes his moves and shikandi was a powerful woman who was known for winning streak of Panchal.

The pandavas were defeated by Drupad who took advantage of Pandavas arrogance, truth to be told all the pandavas would have died in the war due to their ignorance if not for Indra dev all would have been found on the ground surrounded by a pool of their own blood and their would be no soul to even burn their dead bodies because Panchal raj would have taken those bodies to his kingdom to flaunt his power to everyone, that even the demigods failed against him.

IN KAURAVAS CAMP

Duryodhan was nervous and was fidgeting with his finger thats when Vrisha came there and applied sandalwood paste on duryodhan's forehead.

"Sandalwood helps a man to keep his calm, in this war you are not allowed to  make any mistakes no matter whether you are newbies or not,"said Vrisha as he looked into Duryodhan's eyes. Duryodhan had flashes from his childhood on seeing those intense eyes.

"Mitr" a soft whisper left Duryodhan lips before he shool his head and nooded to vrisha's advice.

"Listen Suyodhan, Drupad raj is not man known for his rules whole his daughyer is the exact opposite so use the situation present infront of you wisely," Said Vrisha.

"I remember my father once tell Drupad Raj is known for his mayavi war tactics" said Ashwathama as he entered the tent.

"Good to know you know atleast you know some information about your enemy," scoffed Karn as he felt like he will lose his brain cells beig with these idiots who didnot even bother collecting information about their enemy.

Ashwathama being the second smart one in the room understood why Karn scoffed even he felt it was foolish to attack their enemy with no knowledge about their strengths and weakness.

Duryodhan suprisingly for the first time in his life spoke something which required to use his brain (Note the sarcasm),"Actually Vrisha I asked Pitamaha about Drupad raj and he gave me scroll stating it contains all of Drupad's war tactics and said if he stated orally then I would forget them soon "

This made Ashwathama and Karn open their mouths they looked like deer caught in headlights. "You even use that brain of yours" asked Ashwathama

Duryodhan glared at Ashwathama for insulting him infront of his soon to be best friend.

"Then for god sake share it with your brothers" stating this Karn left. Karn found out all of Pandava's weakness now it was Kauravas turn, collecting information isn't harmful he had decided not to harm the kauravas as they were still those innocent kids he had meet during his childhood.

Duryodhan and Ashwatham called the entire Kaurvas in Duryodhan's tent all of them sat and discussed their war strategy, Ashwathama was also participating in the war since he was also student and no force can take that right from him.

The next day Kauravas won the war and freed pandavas entire aryavarat got the news about this and wondered about the fake glory of pandavas.

Kunti who heard the news was pissed at her puppets, how dare they bring failure , she made everyone thinks that she raised her puppets wuth love and care but only she knew behind the wall what she does to them, she gave them all adharm knowledge, on failure she used to hit them with iron rods on their thighs as those marks can be covered.
Now they are grown up adults and more powerful then her but the fear shebhad installed in them made them weaker then her.

_________________________________________

Rudra smiled on hearing the news of kauravas win, his brothers are achieving things which they deserved, he was happy that they are getting all the happiness they deserved but his younger self he is busy on hunt of kuru blood, maybe his younger self needs to loosen up abit and enjoy life while go on hunt for blood also.

Rudra was in his chambers he had finsihed all his royal duties and was finally taking a bit rest, even he is human he also needs rest.

Thats when a soldier knocked on his room door and entered,

"Your highness, a letter from Maratha has arrived for you," said Soldier as he handed the letter to karn bowed once and left.

Everyone in kingdom respect Rudra not because he is a king but due to his nature. He had earned the respect.

Rudra opened rhe letter and read it.

Pranam Vallabhi Naresh

I am Charan Rane ruler of Maratha. I am writing this letter to invite you to our kingdom where me and my family are conducting a grand festival on account of Ganesh Chaturti which is also our tradition.

Royalites from all over Aryavarata are invited to festival. We would be happy if you and your family come to our kingdom and celebrate with us.

I would also like to discuss about trade alliance which your messenger had brought.

Thanking You,
Your's faithfully,
Charan Rane and Padmavati Rane.

Rudra smiled at the letter as he found the writings on the back to be funny.

Dear Rudra,

My dear bestfriend I know you have forgotten that I exists also but that's fine after all you are the king of a powerful kingdom.

Your best friend Padmavati has asked me to inform you that if you don't attend the festival she is going to rip your skin apart.

Well I have one more good news for you the general and his daughter are also attending the festival you always wanted to meet the general right so you can meet them during the festival.

Dare you come alone bring Karn also with you poor little child who has got such an useless mentor who forgets his own friends existence no letters no signs.
I want to know how that poor little child handels you also.

You know even Aditha doesn't forget as much as you do and Aditha and his siblings are also coming to the fest so you better come along with your student or be ready to face the wrath of your friends.

Your one and only best friend
Charan.

P.s. Are you sure I am your only best friend....... i mean who forgets to write a letter to their best friend.

Rudra couldn't help but burst out laughing, Charan was his friend but best friend position is always reserved for Ashwathama and Duryodhan if they find out thay someone else os claiming to be his best friend then they will kill that person. He still remembers how Duryodhan and Ashwathama tortured krishna by tieing him and left him hanging on a tree and eating makhan infront of him because krishna claimed that he was Karn's best friend.

Those memeories are gold, back then he wished war wouldn't take place then he would be happy with his best friends and their family, then his family, his janani, his daughter and son alaknanada and Surya. They all were happy without those psychopaths.

Rudra snapped out of his thoughts and wrote a letter to Charan or else who knows that child who is hidden under the skin of human might come to vallabhi with his wife and beat the crap out of him.

Rudra also wrote a letter to his younger self he didnot know why but he felt something good is going to happen.

Now that his younger self was done with his job, he will go to Vijayanagar then come to Vallabhi then they will go to Maratha after all Karn was his heir, the heir to the throne of Vallabhi.

He knew his younger self will reveal his identity of being Duryodhan's childhood friend and .........boom You can find Duryodhan and Ashwathama attached to Karn just like Vikram and Betel, Tom and Jerry, Doremon and nobita.

Wait who is this tom jerry doremon nobita was all Rudra wondered did he hit his head somewhere.
_________________________________________

1400 words chapter very close to 1500 just like i promise since I am lacking some ideas can anyone tell what they want to se ein next chapter.