Chapter 12

A young man was standing on top of the arena, he looked like the miniature sun his aura held warmth and compassion, he had an enchanting smile on his face, his eyes were enough to drown people in them, his body was as though it was lord vishwakarma's finest sculpture. He was 22 year old karn who had finished his training and travelled around to gain experience.

He was none other than Radhey Karn son of radha and adirath and shishya of the greatest guru and a avatar of vishnu lord parashuram. Karn loved his guru alot his words meant alot to him. His guru had warned him to stay away from the kuruvansh the cursed clan.

He couldn't help but remember the words that these kuru royals spoke that day.  If it wasn't for Rudra then he would have lost his brother.

His guru knew his reasons and took a promise from him and he will fulfill it. Karn sat down on the walls of the arena . His eyes slowly went towards the crowd as those 106 princes made their dramatic enterance.

He was watching everything keenly when his eyes fell on a woman who was treating a small child's hand she had stotic expression her jet black hair were adorned with flowers, her eyes were enough to grab everyone's attention she had a fine body with abs she was wearing a simple light blue lehenga which hugged her thin frame perfectly with a transparent blue shawl which covered her slender curvy thin waist. Her hair was adored with jasmine flowers and a butterfly silver clip. She had a simple silver chocker around her neck with matching silver earrings.

After treating the child she just walked away from there not before glaring at a guy.

He didnt know but he wanted to follow her, he felt a connection towards her but his attention was grabbed when he heard the announer announcing duryodhan and yudhisthra are going to fight.

A young handsome warrior entered the feild with a spear in his hand he was vested with a proper armor and other defence he had a small smile on his face the red and white sacritary mark adorned his forehead.

The people in the arena started chanting his name karn hand curled into a ball he was digging his fingers into his hand.

"Killers name shouldn't be chanted his clan tried destroying my world,I will destroy his, a cursed clan with family fighting among themselves, lets see how these gods protect their kids, After all forgivness shall never be granted to guilty "Karn said with a smirk on his face.

He said and watched the match between all the 4 pandavas except arjun with duryodhan he could tell that in future that duryodhan will be a great warrior but for that he and his clan must survive his attack.

He has a proper plan on how he will enter this clan. He will gain everyone's trust and break it so badly that it must leave emotional scars. Not even the younger generation will be spared.

He will not hurt the kauravas and gandhari because he knew about his friend if suyodhan had changed then even he will not be spared unknown to the fact that Rudra was their to protect kauravas and him.

Thats when Arjun entered the feild karn was observing who all were on the podium where the royals must be. In high platform he saw a man in his late 60's siting on the throne his mukut gave him away that he was Dhirdhrastra and guy next to dhirdhrastra must be sanjay his personal advisor. On the throne one step below was a man in his late 120's wearing silver ornaments he had white beard with hair, he was wearing white dhoti with white angvastra he must be bhagirathi putr Bheeshma the same bhagirathi who tried to clean her son's sin result from his hand. Next to Bheesema was another throne a man in his late 70's was there his face held sign wisdom he must be none other than kulguru Kripacharya. The next step he saw a man in his late 60's he had a stoic expression then he must the king of stotic expression Vidhur, Next to Vidhur their was another throne where a man late 50's stood he was noone other than Gandhar Raj Shakuni who will prove to be a useful pawn in this game of deciet.

Next to gandhar raj a young man in his early 20's stood he had gem on his forehead which glowed it made karn realise that it was noone other than Mahadev Ansh Ashwathama who hasn't been walking on the wrong path due to his love for his mother. Oh may god protect him because if he decided to be against him then he won't hesitate to slaughter the man.

Karn's concentration came back to arjun since he had already seen everyone on the ladies stand. And when karn means he will destroy the clan he includes the ladies when he says ladies he means kunti and her bastard maid and her supporters, he did not know what they did to his mentor Rudra but if looks could torture then they would have faced the most brutual torture in this universe and they held their equal share of sins and he never followed the policey of not hurting woman. What is this gender discrimination between woman and men if a person did a sin then he/she is guilty it doesnot matter wheather they are women or men.

Karn saw arjun freeze duryodhan and his teacher announcing him as the best archer in the world. This is like the proverb that a cat closes it eyes and think the world is dark.

Thats when someone in the crowd said "yeah he is best archer clap for him after all he struggeld so hard to become a archer that he had to cut someone's thumb." This was told in a sarcastical manner and many kings who came laughed at this.

This angered the pandavas and karuvas were smiling at this. They never knew hastinapir praja had such great humor sense.

"Who is it who dared to speak like this against a kuru prince" shouted dronacharya.

A man in his late 30's came infront

"Dron it was me who told it" said the young man

"who are you" questioned dron angrily

"I am Satyaki " said the guy.

Karn smiled at the person after all he knew who it was bhishma had a look of realization on his face. There was a pin drop silence in the arena

"Naryani Sena's senapati" said someone from the crowd.

"who are you to insult a prince you are mere senapati" said Dron

"well acharya dron i don't think you have any right to talk to me i do feel you aren't worth my time." Said satyaki

"and acharya what i said was the truth if hadn't found that boy whose hand was bleeding then today your shishya would have been known as a murderer who killed an innocent boy due to his insecurites and jealousy" said Satyaki and he walked away from there he had seen karn sitting on the top he smirked because he knew what was going in his best friend's mischevious and cunning mind.

Soon everyone left the arena. Karn also went from their on his way home he meet a handsome young man his eyes were like the lotous he had a peacock feather on his head.

___________________________________________
To be continued