Chapter 6

3 and half years passed.

The sun rose across the horizon with its light rays penitrating the mist, a rosy hue along with warmth spread across the lands where the great kuru empire stands, in its full glory, a young man and with young lad lying on the wet grass on the banks of the great river ganga which was a symbol of purity, a river whose strong currents washed away the sins of people.

Karn and Rudra enjoyed the warmth the of the sun, they both loved morning and night. In these 3½ years Rudra was trusted by every single royal, he had earned his infamous nick name to which he lived up to, the cold hearted veidhya of hastinapur. Karn had told rudra about radha's sister visiting them along with her son shon which brought unpleasant memories, to rudra, it was due to shon's death he went in search for a teacher but he lost track of his aim but this time neither shon will die nor will karn stop his search for a guru. He knew that tounge is sharper than a warriors sword he will twist his words in such a way that the hastinapur laws has to change its course.

Rudra had already meet Gandhar raj and gained his support both had their own reason Shakuni wanted Rudra on his side because he could tell that rudra was a great warrior and would come handy in future. Karn and Rudra formed a very close bond in these years, karn listens to Rudra he gained alot of knowledge from him but he aware of that the knowledge he is receiveing was just a a ounce, this ounce made him crave for the ocean, he craved for more knowledge which he can attain only from devi sarswathi, Gauri nandan Ganesh, Mahadev. He knew there is no limit to knowledge even gods don't have complete knowledge, but nothing can satisfy his curriosity.

After listening to Rudra's teaching about how a warrior should be in a situation of do and die both of them went back to their respective homes. Karn. Today was the shon died and today was the day that changed karn's fate but now history won't repeat itself. Rudra got ready and went to the raj mahal he wasn't the assistant anymore as raj veidhya retired telling he has found a succesor he won't be required in the palace anymore. In these 3 years kauravas grew close to him while pandavas never required his help after all it wasn't them who get hurt by Bheemsen's raw strength.

Rudra went to veid shala after reaching the palace he was expermenting with different medicine, many people thought that his only interest was archery but only few knew how love he had for medicines, under his guidence few of the kauravas started learning about medicine they knew in battlefeild if their brothers get injured they cannot depend on someone else they must depend on themselves. Rudra was a strict person he disciplined all  the kauravas and dushala to an extent where they behave childish only when they are alone. Infront of the public and elders of kuruvansh they behaved well disciplined, Rudra made them understand the importance of their behaviour many ministers who jad noticed the change in kauravas started believeing that with proper guidance they would be the perfect rulers for hastinapur. Few important ministers like the Financial minister, Trade Minister, and Defence Minsister also supported Kauravas.

The whole of hastinaput Sabha was now divided into two the pandavas supporters and the kauravas supporter, this was all due to the influence of Rudra. This issue made mahamhim Bhishma, the only surviving son of Ganga curious that what had made the Kauravas to be so well disciplined well behaved and knowledgable for their age. Was Vidhur's predictions wrong, Was he wrong to consider Mahadev's boon a curse to hastinapur, conditions made him believe that duryodhan was a curse to hastinapur he maybe a boon to some other kingdom but he was a curse to hastinapur.

What noone in hastinapur knew was today will be the day they will give rise to Karn the danveer, a great archer, and a great king . A man who will swear revenge against hastinapur and will fulfill his thirst for revenge.

The yagya begun where entire hastinapur had gathered. Karn went to give his chariot test when shon decided to chant the some mantra's along with the brahmin which was noticed by the brahmans and they caught hold if him  and shon was dragged to court duryodhan and other kauravas asked there father to stop it but dhirdhastra told them to keep quiet . When brahmin's ordered to pour meleted gold in shon's mouth karn requested everyone to stop it . Rudra who heard about the news came rushing to the court he won't let anything happen to his brother.

Yudhisthara supported this act . Duryodhan tried to open his mouth but was held back sanjay who kept a hand on Duryodhan 's mouth karn saw this but ignored it . He knew his friend suyodhan was a royal, he had told him a year back about this.

"Maharaj we must fulfill the punishment the brahmans have decided for this sut brat, we cannot afford them to curse our kingdom " said Yudhisthra. On hearing the word Curse dhirdrasthra was going to take his decision when a voice filled with authority power echoed through the walls of the court, "Shame on the court of Hastinapur," said Rudra
Everyone looked at him even karn had some hope in his eyes, he knew Rudra will save his brother he believed in his mentor. Karn went near his mentor who pulled him close to him.

"In my entire life I have never seen a king take decision based on kid's opinion, I never knew hastinapur's court lacked intelligent ministers and a king with brain that they will pass judgement based on kid's opinion." Said Rudra with a glare that was ready to burn anyone.

"RUDRA! Mind your words, " shouted Bhishma

"I speak the truth mahamhim, You were going to pour molten gold in mouth a child when in reality it should be poured into the mouth's of these brahmins," said Rudra.

"Rudra, you are mere physician.....," before Vidhur could continue

"And when a person falls ill it is this mere physician you come and beg to save his life" snapped Rudra.

"A sut isn't allowed to recite vedas" said Kripacharya

"Then show me that bloody scripture where it is mentioned that a sut isn't allowed to learn vedas, " said Rudra.

"Rudra, we tolerated you for your service but now we won't tolerate you anymore guards arrest him," said Dhirdrastra.

The guards who tried to touch Rudra found their joints dislocated by rudra he was quick and mercyful.

"Maharaj I decide what happens in my life, and about this case shon chanted the mantras relating to devi Ganga then it is her right to punish him not these sychophants If you decide to hurt shon then I assure noone can save pathetic clan" said Rudra as he brought shon near him and he hid both of them behind his tall frame.

Bhishma was annoyed by rudra but he didnot lift his weapons because this is court a place where decourm had to be maintened what he wasn't expecting was kunti's handmaid Priyamvatha to speak.

"Young man why are you rebeling against your own kind, you are also brahman don't you know the vedas, " said Priyamavatha

"Which fool told you I am brahman I am a sut," his reply shocked everyone in the court.

"You lied about your caste " roared vidhur

"Lies, wrong acharya I just twisted my words I was tested for my skills and the reccomndation made my work easier" said Rudra with a smirk, thats when everyone realised whenever someone from dwaraka came they never asked them about their caste.

"If you beleive I am wrong by gaining knowledge the same can be said about the royal family after all all of them have the blood rajamata satyavathi's blood running in their veins and rajamata belongs to a fishermen's tribe " said Rudra with a sadist grin, they were wrong by trying to mess with him

"And as far as I knew you priyamvatha are a mere maid while I am warrior I am not the one to who will show mercy on women men or women who ever messes with me shall visit my..... sorry yamraj," said Rudra his eyes were dark and his grin scared the shit out of everyone.

"Back to the issue I believe devi Ganga is best person to provide judgment in this case, if you want to settle this matter in peace then you better go to devi Ganga but you want bloodshed then try and punish shon tomorrow morning sharp at sunrise mahamhim" said Rudra as  he shon and karn slowly vanished into thin air, Not many knew but Rudra had learnt some magic from a dear friend of his and this magic has now turned to prove useful.

What will devi ganga's decision be?
Will she bend under the rules of destiny?
Will she punish shon?
Will she betray Karn's trust?