Chapter 20

Rudra was seated on his throne today everyone in the kingdom were given access to the court as today Rudra was going to announce the crown prince, the news even reached many other kingdoms. They were slightly offeneded but did Rudra care..... no he gave a shit about them.

Once everyone arrived, Rudra got up from his seat and said "My dear people of vallabhi today I am going to introduce you to your future king your yuvraj, I know many of you might doubt his capabilites but he will be handeling all the cases presented in the  court if he is unable to deliver justice then he will not be made the king," announced Rudra he wanted his praja to know nepotism is banned, and he also needed them to trust his younger self.

"Meet Radhey Vasusen also known as Karn, he is also Parashuram shishya," announced Rudra shocking Karn, Ira pushed Karn forward and Karn moved towards Rudra

"And my reason to live," words which went unsaid but his eyes expressed what he wanted to tell in words, the happiness that he was changing destiny,

When Karn came and stood in front of him Rudra took the crown which was placed on a plate held by a attendent the crown was beautiful the best part was the red jewel in the centre, after crowning Karn he made Karn sit on the throne which was one  block below his in the same row as the prime ministers.

This seating arrangment was made to show the authority and power, the king's throne must be alone as in the kingdom noone should hold the same power as him except for his queen.

The crowd cheered for Karn and showered him flowers, Radha maa and the others were happy for Karn,
Now he just needs to make sure his friends move somewhere far from hastinapur, and make sure Janani his love recieves no pain.

Maratha he was excited to see his love story, the love which will bring happiness in his younger self life. The love which will heal the scars his Janani had.

Speaking of Janani Rudra remembered the conversation he had with Radhika last night.

Last Night......

Rudra was seated in the garden remebering the time when Janani had got drunk and both of them where in the garden where Janani for the first expressed her feelings, her pain, her sadness, her joy in that dark world everything.

Her smile was his salvation, her voice was a medicine for him, her presence gave him more reason to live she was his better half whom he loved more than anyone in this world.

He still remembers that she left him because who would want live with the murderer of their child, she announced her decision in the garden where she broke him completely he pleaded her to stay but she did not she told him to see the stars whenever he remembers  her and their child.

Those days were the darkest days of his life Irony was the son of Suryadev lived in Darkness.

One of the greatest regrets in his life was he let her go, if he had just held on to her then maybe she wouldn't have tried to commit suicide more than once, He failed as a husband and a father.

"Lost in your wife's thoughts," a voice questioned Rudra. To which Rudra nodded and said "what are you doing here Radhika,"

"I just wanted fresh air," said Radhika

"Let me guess you miss your darling lover Krishna" the pain in Rudra's voice was evident. There was a point in his life where he wished that he never existed everyone he loved admired always gave him pain in one way or the other or he would have given them pain.

Like Krishna, Kunti, Janani, Parashuram, Satyaki, Charan, Aditha, Yuyustha, Bhishma,  all of them left him or betrayed him or hurt him with their words.