Chapter 11

In the court of Hastinapur...

Everyone was discussing about Valabhi the new kingdom which has taken an important part in the politics of Aryavart. Kunti was the one who is most effected as the war waged by her father and Madri's father against valabhi had resulted in losing her political power and her father. Now Kuntibhoja and Madra was under the control of valabhi and Dwarka also has made alliance with Valabhi. Hastinapur wasn't ready for a war for various reasons

1. Dhritarashtra did not want Yudhistara to gain more power

2. Valabhi had formed various alliance making it military power strong

3. It would be a time waste, money waste and can cause a huge destruction.

so, these reasons were enough for the council not to wage a war against vallabhi. 

the kuru's were currently discussing whether to send trade proposal to vallabhi or not

"Tatshree we should not send a war propsal to valabhi they have formed alliance with all our enemies this war propsal could turn out to be a potential threat to hastinpur" said Vidhur

"even I agree with Vidhur Mahamhim" said Kripacharya

"but what about kuntibhoj and madra" asked Bhishma

"Tatshree we cannot risk the safety of hastinapur for two kingdoms which would approve of no use and we need as many allies we can not everything can be won through war like," said Dhirdrasthra

"Maharaj might I remind you that me and Madri belong to kuntibhoj and Madra is this how you treat families" screeched kunti

"More then your motherland I care for the welfare of my people and war would lead to a huge destruction Valabhi has the support of many major kingdoms of Aryavarta so no I am not waging war against Vallabhi this id my order," ordered dhridrastra.

"If my husband were to be alive today then he would saved mine and mother's motherland" said Kunti pulling out her sad pitful widow card

"Pandu ain't that reckless as you think kunti he priorties his duties over emotions thats why he left the very next day for war after you wedding." Said Dhridrastra.

"The court is adjourned and my decision is we send a trade proposal to Vallabhi" said Dhirdradtra not letting anyone think. Kunti felt rage take over her and she lost her sainity she wanted to break things, the vile woman felt that  the throne is slipping away from her hands.

Priyamavatha who found it to be the perfect moment to set the forest on fire balabbered wrong things about dhirdrastra.

"Now what shall we do Priyamvatha" asked Kunti

"Only option left is marriage proposal your sons have to marry the daughter's of the major kingdoms like Vallabhi, Mathura, Dravid, Dwaraka, Pukeya, Virata etc" said Priyamavatha

"Then i will get my friends daughter to marry my puppets" said Kunti.

Both shared an evil laugh thinking how many nobal woman life they will ruin.

_________________________________________

Click

The sound of footsteps being echoed through the walls of the palace. A young maiden walked with her head facing the ground her face wasn't visible as she was wearing a brown wodden mask. Her steps fear in everyone installed.

The soldiers and servants all stood there holding their breath, fear was clearly visible on their face. The young maiden opened two huge grand doors and entered the room without bothering to knock. Inside the room a young handsome man was seated on the throne along with 8 ministers on each side, the queen along with few others maids stood in the balcony where there place was allocated.

Everyone present in the court expect the royal family stood up to show there repsect towards the woman. After all why wouldn't they respect her, she was belonged to one of the most powerful clan in kingdom and she herself was great warrior, physician and political genius. The late king had once set up a political marriage between her and the present king before his highness married another woman and the engament broke. Everyone knew how much the king admired the woman infront of them who was no older 21.

The woman went on one knee to show her respect towards the king, the silent atmosphere was broken by the girl's sharp and cold voice.
"Greetings your highness, the mission was succesful with zero casualites, your prediction was right your highness there were 12 elite assassian who tried to ambush the kingdom. They had entered the kingdom through the mines which is not in use in present, "

The king just clapped with a smirk on his face, "Well done Janani now write a report about the mission and hand it over to me by tomrrow, from tomorrow you can continue guarding your ancestral property you are dissmissed"

Janani got up and bowed before leaving the court.The moment she left the cold atmosphere she had created also dissappeared , people finally let out there breath, Janani the second in command of the army, daughter of general chandragupt and priestess Mahalakshmi. She was a brahmin yet followed the path of voilence, it was rule of her clan that the main branch first child of the clan must become the guardian of the ancestoral properties and serve there loyalty towards the king.

She was trained from her childhood to fulfill her responsibilites, her family could never love her it was a restriction that guardian must emotionless, and not loved by anyone. She lost the hope for love long ago all she cared was about her peaceful life.

_________________________________________

The sound of swords clashing against each other was heard. A woman was seated under the tree admiring her son and husband sparing with each other. Her aura was soothing and warm, anyone could tell that she is not a human. Her smile was enough to melt the coldest hearts.

Soon both the male stopped fighting and sat down next to woman who ruffled the younger male's hair. The young male looked no older than 23  he was his guru parashuram and guru mata dharini lovely and favorite student.

They loved and pampered him, after all who could ignore the suryaputr who was childish with in his close circle.

Lord Parashuram who was lost in thoughts thinking about how everything is changing soon he  anapped out of his trance due to a soft melodious humming, he saw karn sleeping like a child placing his head on dharini lap who was humming a soft tune. Who could blame that kid he had stayed up the entire night perfecting his archery skills. Karn was his only student who had taken interest in medicine, pottery making, cooking, playing music instruments. Dharini imparted him with good morals, control over his emotions and Etiquette which will play a important role once he attains the throne or if he ever wishes to .

Dharini never took interest in dron or bhishma because she never liked how stiff and blind they were. But karn on the other hand was a special child he made her feel the emotion which she craved to experience 'Motherhood'. In form of gurudakshina she took a promise from karn that he will never let anyone claim their rights over his title as radhey he was is and will always be radha's son

The couple only prayed for the welfare of this sweet child who had made them experience parenthood.

To be continued

Many have asked me who is janani so janani is karn first and last love his first wife and she is my character as I named her and gave her back story different from the real wife of karn in the real mahabharat and this chapter I have introduced her also. If there is any doubts please dom't hesitate to ask away and do tell me which all scenes you would love to see in the upcoming chapters.