Chapter 7

Karn was seated near the banks of ganga he was stating at the flowing water with hope, will devi ganga save his brother or..... will she also turn out to be a demon under the disguise of a god.

In kaliash....

Devi Ganga had came to visit devi parvathi she was confused according to niyathi shon is supposed to die but now she was supposed to make the decision how can she betray someone's trust? 
"What is troubling you devi Ganga" a sweet silvery melodious voice spoke it held a tint of mischevious in it.

"Devi parvathi who is this rudra and why did he pull me into this problem" asked Devi Ganga truley confused.

"A man who will bring peace to my burning heart though he believes that all gods are just demons in diguise" said Devi Parvathi with a sad smile.

Her statement confused Ganga even more.

"What am I supposed to do devi?" Asked devi Ganga

"Do your duty devi Ganga don't let any other emotion over power your emotion towards your duty" said Devi Parvathi and she vanished leaving a confused ganga thats when devi ganga heard her son bhishma call her. Devi Ganga came to bholok and saw her son, the kuruvanshi's, the brahman, Rudra, Shon and Karn. She couldn't help but feel she has Rudra somewhere before but where was the question. Devi parvathi who didnot want to get caught erased every devata's memory about how the future karn looks noone in all three lok's know adult karn's face. She must warn rudra that be must never visit krishna until karn finishes his education under lord parashuram.

"Pranam Mata" said Bhishma

"Ayushman Bhava Putr" said Devi Ganga she felt Rudra glare at her while holding shon and karn protectively, if looks could kill then people in future will believe that devi ganga is just a myth.

"Mata what should we do to this kid who has recited the sloks even after knowing he isn't supposed to" questioned bhishma

"putr...." ganga thought if she were to prove bhishma wrong then the praja will lose its faith in the kuru royals and the sole reason why her son is living will be destroyed even her late husband shantanu's dream will be crushed. While if she proves rudra wrong then people of hastinapur will continue their atrocities. She was conflicted with her feelings but her motherly love for Bhishma overwhelemed everything and she decided to support Bhishma, which will turn out to be a grave mistake in the future.

"putr you should throw the kid into the prison for 3 days," Said Devi Ganga

And the temperature suddenly fell a few degrees Rudra was emitting a vold aura with anger filled in them they think they can kill her. He was right all gods are not as good as they potray to be. Fools they have challenged him and he will wage war against everyone no devil no god no one will be able to stop him. He knew his guru was an avatar of vishnu but no one can hate their guru right, he loved his guru alot that is why he wants his younger self to go him, parashuram shishya was his second identity first was radhey. This time he will make sure noone will bring tears in the eyes of his guru.

"The guilty shall not be forgiven, bhagirathi you choose your son over your duty you have done injustice to an innocent I promise you I shall return this favour of yours thrice of what you have done," Karn said Rudra smiled at his younger self.

"Now what do you say Rudra," said Vidhur smirking.

"Ganga has failed in her duty, she will be known as a person blind in putr mh and no one has the right punish shon as he is no longer a citizen of hastinapur devi radha and adirath have already left the city I already knew what  ganga would decide I just wanted to show these kids in what type of world they live gods are demons in disguise," said Rudra he brought shon and karn close to him and vanished before anyone could catch them. Duryodhan who saw this had tears in his eyes he glared at ganga and said "par pitamahi today you stole my friend and mentor from me I will never forgive you for this you and I shall never share any kind of realtions from today," saying this duryodhan ran from there, kauravs followed their elder brother and comforted him they believed karn and rudra will return one day.

The news spread like wild fire in hastinapur, this made the upper class ill-treatment towards the lower class increase they weren't even treated like humans. The lower class people lost faith in god devi ganga's one act had made hundreds loss faith in gods. Even animals and auras are better there own kind with respect.

Near the borders of Hastinapur.

Karn Rudra Shon Radha Adirath and Chandini (shon's mom) allwere standing there.

"Where will we go now Rudra," asked Radha in a worried tone.

"Don't worry devi Radha I have made arrangments for you all to live in Maratha which is cutrently being ruled by Aditha a great king known for his kindness and compassion," said Rudra

On hearing this they all nodded. "Devi Radha it is time for departure Karn and shon shall leave to find their guru while I continue my travels around aryavartha" said Rudra.

Karn and shon hugged their parents took their blessings and all of them were ready to leave.

This journey will give rise to two great warriors, two avengers, two vengeceful people. These two souls are now ready to face the fire of reality which will mold them into perfect weapons. Rudra is also ready to safeguard his entire family time has come for hastinapur to face what it has reaped

*Stan Lee mv: arey when did I add them my comics and movies *

*MCU avenger mv: and when did we accept them in our team.*

Promo: few flashbacks and time leap time skip whatever you call it. Parvathi and Rudra's conversation