Chapter 10

Years passed as Karn learnt under parashuram and shon learnt under shukracharya while Rudra travelled around Aryavaratha meeting old friends, befriending tribes Yakshas asuras and other cursed beings and he finally set his kingdom in Valabhi a kingdom next to magadha, he started making alliance with ujjain, magadha, Chola rajyam, avanthi, ayodhya, mathura, and panchal inside Aryavartha. Sri Lanka, Greece, Japan, China, Arabia were the kingdoms outside Aryavartha. He had captured kuntibhoj,madra, a portion of east of aryavaratha.

12 years has passed since karn's and shon's training begun, and Rudra establishing a politically powerful kingdom. People under his rule flourished it was at its peak of glory, but  the punishments offered to criminals installed such fear in the people that they believed Rudra was monster with a kind heart. Justice was instant and quick. Valabhi grew more powerful by each day in economic, military and politics.

Rudra had brought Radhika to his kingdom 6 years, he had to lie to her parents stating that Radhika looked alot like his dead sister and if she came with him it would sooth his mother's heart. He even stated Radhika would be the princess of Valabhi and pampered by all and her wedding expenses will be taken care by him. Radhika's mother who wanted her daughter to live a luxurious life and also a miser sent her with Rudra not bothering about her well being that, What if Rudra harms her daughter.

Radhika had grew attached to Rudra he was a brotherly figure to her. She meet Radha, Adirath and Ira who shifted to Valabhi. Ira's parents died 8 years ago now she lived with Karn's parents.

_________

Rudra was on his way to Mahendragiri Parvat because by the next sunrise his younger self would have completed his education. Rudra believed Karn wouldn't have lied to Parashuram because akarn bad promised him to never attain knowledge through the modes of deciet. Rudra was Karn's mentor and Karn will never disobey his mentor the man who had done so much for him and as for bhagwan Parashuram was wondering whonin the name of mahadev was Rudra who is this wild card who brought him here he doesn't even belong to this era. Lost in his thoughts he didnot realise he had reached the top of the hill when he realised he noticed karn seated under the tree fanning bhagwan parashuram who had his head laid on karn's lap. Rudra face never matched Karn's as parvathi had used her magic to hide it until Rudra realises his surroundings then hw himself changed his face look.

Tears formed in his beautiful lotous shaped chocolate eyes the sight infront of him brought too many old good memories a wave nostalgic hit him. He climed the tree near him and sat in it viewing the once in a liftetime sight. He noticed devraj Indra take his bettle form and come and dig his thighs disturbing his guru's sleep.

Rudra didnot distrub the duo, he wanted to know what will his guru's reaction be when he finds out about his Kavach and Kundal.

Just like he remembers Indra dev dug int thigh flesh causing them to bleed which disturbed his Guru who on waking up looked worried about Karn which raised some hopes in Rudra but they were crushed the very next instant when he saw his guru's eyes flash sadness for a second before faking anger.

"Karn, you are no sut a sut would not have this kavach and kundal which belongs to suryanaryan who are you Karn did you lie to me about your caste answer me truthfully" shouted Lord Parashuram

"Gurudev, I have always spoken the truth I never hid anything from you and Yes Gurudev I am a sut my motger is Radha and Father is Adirath who was once a charioter of Mahamhim Bhishma " stated Karn.

"You have got stuck inbyour own webs of lies lie after lie you have alwayd lied to me maube even your devotion towards me was a lie. I, Bhargavputr Parashuram curse you......." before Parashurma could complete his statement a sword landed near his foot which caused the time and eveeyone to freeze except Rudra and Parashuram .
He turned around to see a man in his early thirtes he looked extremley he had a certain glow around him.

"Bhagwan I thought you cursed me due to my lie but I realised it just now you are also like other gods who pretend to be all good and shit but in real are worst than demons no matter what had happened you would have cursed me" said Rudra his tone was filled with disappointment, sadness, betrayal, hurt etc.

"Who are you and this is a matter between me and my shishya don't interfer." Stated bhagwan parashuram.

"I am your past your present and your future bhagwan I am your heir who is also the rightful owner of vijaya dhanush." Said Rudra his statement put the lord in a deep thinking.

"Karn....." in a soft voice stated the lord

"Yes bhagwan I am your student but not exactly yours. Why bhagwan what did I ever do to you for you to curse me I am here to rectify my mistake of not being a good student but you made realise you are same as everyone else" Said Rudra

"But how" questioned Parashuram.

"A secrete bhagwan but why do you want to curse me so badly." Questioned Rudra letting a drop of tear roll down his eyes, betrayed by his so called birth mother, his best friend krishna and now his guru who will betray him next.

"It is my destiny Karn I am forced to curse you this is what devi niyathi has written" said Parashuram.

" 'You write your destiny' bhagwan this what you thought me just break it to me your love care and affection towards me was fake." Stated Rudra

"KARN my care for you was never fake, you want to know why I curse you everytime because you forgot your true goal your true aim, you hurt janani that poor child always protected you but you failed this is my way of showing anger. In all your lives of you hurt janani emotionally you were the one to heal and break her again Janani was a daughter to me this is the rage of father " stated bhagwan parashuram.

All the memories of janani flashes infront of his eyes

"Promise me you will never hurt me vasu"

"Vasu stay safe"

"Vasu you promised me you will keep our child safe but see today my daughter is dead because of you"

"Vasu I love you yet I hate you I have decided to leave you and go back to home"

Vasu.....
Vasu.....
Vasu.....
Vasu.....

Rudra snapped from his trance to see his gurudev smiling at him sadly, "you were also a mere puppet karn back then now you have got a chance to rectify your errors don't make the same misrake again Karn. Now I think you paused kaal chakra for too long it is time for you to leave"

"Yes gurudev"

"Oh and Karn you never failed me as a student you did the right thing by supporting suyodhan be careful karn time is dangerous thing to play around with." Said bhagwan parashuram as he saw Rudra take his knife and vanish in the mist.

Parashuram then saw his student and heard his story before passing down his astras weapons and knowledge to his beloved student.

To be continued