Chapter 2

The sun rose across the horizon, spreading its golden hue across the lands. The birds chirpped and left their nest in serach of food, the leaves were covered in due drops, the steong currents of river ganga splashing against the rocks could be heard. 11 years old Karn was enjoyng the warmth of the sun, he was seated on the shores of ganga with his feet dipped in the water. He soon got up as it was time for him to go home he decided to take the shortcut which was the path through the forest, one his way home he saw a young man in his mid twenties lying on the ground with dry blood covering his body his royal blue angavastra had some blood over them the man emitted a aura which screamed power, he looked extremley handsome even with the scars and dry blood. The sun tilak on his forehead had some gold dust over them, Karn couldn't help but immediatley go never the man check whether he was alive or not, when he felt the man breathing he sighed in relif and immediatley ran towards his home to his luck his baba was at home.

"Baba Baba I found a man lying unconciouss in the forest," said Karn.

Adirath got tensed and followed his son to the forest, on seeing the man adirath felt pity and decided to help him, he lifted the man with a bit difficulty and walked back home. Seeing Adirath lift the man and leave a woman who was hidden in a tree smiled, Radha got adirath a clean cloth and water to get rid of the dry blood. Not many knew this but Radha's grandparents were veidhya and had thought her everything that a veidhya needs to know. So the family didnot need a veidhya and radha started checking on the man, it seemed his injuries were all almost healed only few weren't healed and treated it would take a while for those injuries to heal and he has fainted due to the pain, when adirath cleaned the blood from the man's body radha immediatley closed Karn's eyes. Scars adorned his body like jewel and the one on his neck looked the worst "how did this man even survive such vital blows?" was all Radha thought, She slowly turned karn the other side and chased him away to go and play with Ira and his other friends, Karn being a obedient child ran to play with his friends.

"What should we do about this radha?" Questioned Adirath.

"Arya we will let him stay here for awhile until his injuries we cannot be heartless and ask him to keave the moment he wakes up " said Radha

"but what if people think he is a threat and turn out to be on" said Adirath

"And what if he truley turned out to be an abused man who is struggling to survive we cannot be heartless let him die maybe this what gods want," countered Radha

Adirath nodded radha did have a point once this man wakes up he will question him if he feels the man is lying then he has to be a heartless person and throw this man out as he cannot risk the safety of his family's life.

"My gut feelings tells me to trust him Arya, now its time for you to go to the palace arya" said Radha.

Adirath saw the sun position he immediatley took his things and left from there.

_________________________________________

3 hours passed, Karn came home after playing, he was sitting near the man who was covered in bandages and a white angvastra his face free from dirt, watching him with full curiosity. He noticed the man groan and slowly open his eyes. Karn wanted to call his mata but then remembered that she had gone to talk with her friends.

"Wa...te..r" said the man in broken hoarse voice.

Karn immediatley got a glass of water and gave to the man who drank it in one shot.

"Where am I," the man questioned

"You are at my home mohadhy" said Karn

"Who are you?" Questioned the manhe seemed to be in a sleepy mood

"Vasusen, Radhey Vasusen son of Adirath and Radha" said Karn in a cheeky toneas he saw the man's eyes widden in shock when he saw him.

"Is this some kind of punishment or a dream" wondered out loudly the man

Karn pulled the man's cheeks and let them go making the man glare at him

"Don't glare at me mohoday You were the one wondering is this dream or something thats why i pulled your cheeks to make you realise this not a dream" said Karn with a cheeky smile.

The man seemed to slowly get lost in his thoughts. Karn shook the man to grab his attention

"Mohadhy what is your name" questioned Karn

"My name is......Rudra, " said the man who is now identitfied as Rudra.

"Oh!" Was all karn responded.

"What year is this?" questioned Rudra

"xyz year, where do you come from mahodhya" asked Karn

"Mathura" answered Rudra as Karn continued his investigation.

_________________________________________

How? Was the onky questions running in Rudra's head, how did he come back in time how can their be two karn's, He was back in his body that to he looked like how he was in his mid twenties, his memories were still intact, maybe his final wish is granted and here he is to change the entire histoey he won't let history repeat itself for that first he needs to get a job in the royal palace then correct the younger him and make sure he won't lie this time. The guilt of lieing to his guru had stolen his peace he wasn't strong enough to bare the hatred of his guru. He admiriee the man abit too much. While his younger self is trying to gain education he might capture some kingdom and establish his power so that he can maintain a formal relation with the kuru's except the kauravas and maharani gandhari. After all they were his family. Thay moment he decided that this was a war between him and destiny. As far as he remembers king pandu died when he 11 1/2 years old he had a month now to get close to the royals and save maharaj pandu

This is beginning of his New Journey to change the history.

__________________________________________