Chapter 3

*A/N The future karn will be addressed as Rudra*

Rudra sat down near the banks of river ganga his eyes held pain in them, his legs were dipped in the cold water of ganga. He was lost in his own world he had travelled back in time but all alone without his friends family or anyone, to his radha maa and adhirath baba he was a stranger. He will be a nobody to his family, his mitr Duryodhan, his 100 younger siblings, Gandhari maa, Ira,and his love Janani also his first wife , he wanted let his emotions flow and lose control but he had to stay sane for the future, he felt pain in every cell of his body his wounds haven't recovered he wasn't talking about the physical ones it was the emotional ones, he was a emotional mess maybe that is why many suppress their emotions so that they need not experience any kind of pain. He had noone he was alone in a dark feild moving forward to give himself a happy ending, for that he has to begun planning instead of sulking of what could be changed. He wanted to teach his younger self that love only those who deserve it, not everyone not to be a emotional fool but now first he has to make a full proof plan with zero loopholes. His aim is to protect his family, and himself, this time destiny is going to have a tough time to play its course.

1. Prevent Pandu's death if he will change the future of hastinapur in a positive way

2. Get a job at the kuru palace until his younger version will go in search of guru that will 4 years later.

3. Help his younger version get closer to kauravas

4. Get shakuni to his side

4. make sure  his younger self doesn't lie to guru parashuram

5. go for hunting a kingdom

6. Establish a strong empire or move towards south to meet someone whom he hasn't meet in years.

7. Become a important part of politics of aryavaratha

8. Get  Radhika to his kingdom and keep her safe.

9. Form a alliance with dwaraka.

Rudra arranged everything in order it was a to do list for him, for now he will stop here he formulate the rest of the plan based on how his plan works. For now he must go to the forest where Pandu lives, it was a tough challenge to convience Pandu to return but nothing is impossible for Rudra.

Rudra came back to his.... no karn's home he saw radha feeding karn which made his heart clenched he will never forgive himself for hurting his radha maa. Maybe those Gods wanted to punsih him by making him re-live his childhood by not experiencing the love he had recieved.

"Arey Rudra you came back whete were you" asked radha as she saw him standing him near the door.

"Devi I must thank you for taking care of me all these days but now it is time that I leave, " said Rudra

"where do you plan on going?" Questioned radha she was curious about what he will do.

"I plan on staying in hastinapur for few years before I start my journey again"said Rudra

"I doubt you will leave people get attached to hastinapur easily and leaving it is not that easy" said Radha

"I am used to it devi leaving a place or people, tomorrow I will leave this place for few months before I come back" said Rudra.

"Take care of yourself Rudra "  said Adirath who listening to the conversation silently in these 14 days they felt a sort of connection with though he didnot know what it is.

"Yes Rudra mohday Take care of yourself safe journey" said Karn with cheeky smile.

"I will," said Rudra.

_________________________________________

The next morning karn left hastinapur to meet pandu who was staying in a forest near hastinapur, he was in disguise of commoner. He had a complete plan set in his mind first he will observe what kind of a person pandu is then he will decided whether to let him live or die. Though he had an assumption that if dhirdrastra can go to any extent in putra moh then why can't pandu be the same. If pandu turns out to be like that then he will let that man die. Rudra after 2 days of travel he found where pandu lives he built a hut abit far from the location. Rudra knew if he isn't alert then his chances of being caught is very high. He climbed a tree to see kunti exit the hut his eyes emitted fire balls ready to burn her into ashes. She was the one who threw him away in the raging tides of Ganga, she washed her sin away and he became a boon to his family. Just the saying says The donkey won't understand the smell of camphor.  He hurt people around him due to this woman he felt guilty for not killing any of the pandavas he made a mistake of giving her a higher place in his heart but he knew that it was only for that instance now he was clear what he should feel for this vile woman. He feels like chocking her to death but he wouldn't like her to die peace fully he will kill her slowly and then bury her. He will show her hell he won't wait for karma to take its course he has waited enough his paitence has run short. The day she steps into hastinapur that day he will install such fear in her that she forgets how to speak. But before that he needs to find that bastard maid of this vile woman she was the one of the main reasons why he was abondended he will kill her in such away that she forgets what it feels like not to be broken. But for now he will focus on his plan.Then he needs to visit gandhar also, what a hectic schedule he has. All he prays for is a happy ending.