i. lost track of time

GHOST OF YOU::  i

GHOST OF YOU
:: i. | lost track of time

DEAR CASSANDRA,

Writing about how much I miss you everyday would he an understatement cause you would never know. The more I write, the more it hurts — you would think it would hurt less but it doesn't. It may never. This isn't therapy of some sort. I just still can't believe after all these years you're still gone. If only I wasn't so careless, then maybe my mother wouldn't have found you. This time Snow White isn't to blame, I have myself for that.

After your death, I met someone — real charming if I may say. His name was Daniel. I never thought I could be happy again after you, but he taught me to celebrate you and the time we did share together. That's one of the most things I value of that relationship with him, he was always so positive about everything— a positive take on life. He died the same way I lost you . . at the hands of my horrendous mother. If only I had a nickel for each time my mother killed someone I loved.

           I don't know if I'll ever see you again, but I like to dream of what it would be like. Running into each other's arms, shocked because we never thought we would reunite, my stomach puking with butterflies because till this very day; I still get those when I look at pictures of us.

          I guess to sum it up, after thirty-eight years, you still have my heart and I don't think that will ever change.

YOUR FOREVER LOVE,
GINA

a/n: FIRST CHAPTER!! in each letter, she reveals something !! so keep an eye out for that <33 figuring out how many years it has been was brutal because they don't specify everyone's ages&& no one rlly ages anyway lol

a/n:
FIRST CHAPTER!!
in each letter, she reveals
something !! so keep an eye
out for that <33
figuring out how many years
it has been was brutal because
they don't specify everyone's ages
&& no one rlly ages anyway lol