xxvii. pants on fire

GHOST OF YOU::  xxvii

GHOST OF YOU
:: xxvii. | pants on fire

Night and day, Cassandra was doing her best to track down the Olympian Crystal. The heroes being after it as well, does not make it any easier. She did debate with herself to come clean to Regina about hades and her parents, but like hades made clear a thousand times, he's always watching. Because of that fear, that's what's stopping her from coming clean.

However, Cassandra also knew if she gave him that crystal then all hell would break loose and that's definitely somewhere she doesn't want to be again. So, she didn't have many options.

Cassandra sighed, laying back on the couch. Her thoughts wandering about —— the crystal, parents, regina.

She knew nothing of the Olympian Crystal and that was the major problem at the moment. But just when she thought all was lost, Cassandra immediately perked up. She remembered someone of the name Mr. Gold and he was one to make deals.

As people tend to say, desperate times, desperate measures.

She gathered up her things and quickly left out the door to head to Gold's Pawn Shop. However, with him, she also knew everything came with a price and considering everything she's been through . . . she wasn't scared one bit of what it might be or cost if it meant getting her parents back.

Cassandra made sure no one noticed her around town or heading to the shop because she knew questions would start being asked and she has no intention of lying so sneaking around was the best choice.

Eventually she stood outside the shop and opened the door. With a ring of the door after opening it, she walked on in and to her surprise she didn't find Gold, she found belle. Someone she's grown quite fond of since her arriving to Storybrooke.

"Cassandra." Belle smiled, "How can i help you?"

"Hi, Belle." She treaded carefully, "I am looking for help to find something and it's urgent."

Belle walked from behind the desk, "Well, you've come to the right place. What are you looking for?"

"Have you ever of the Olympian Crystal?"

"Can't say that i have." Belle's eyes began to scan the room, "But it might be written about somewhere."

Cassandra just nodded and soon the two began looking through all the books that were in the shop to maybe find something.