xii. let's make a deal

GHOST OF YOU::  xii

GHOST OF YOU
::  xii. | let's make a deal

Hercules and Cassandra both quietly got out of the bed and quickly put their clothes back on. Hercules quietly led cassandra out the bedroom. He turned to her and placed his index finger over his lips, gesturing her to keep quiet.

"Who is it?" He spoke loudly, enough to be heard outside the room.

All of a sudden blue smoke appeared and there stood a man, "Now is that anyway to greet the king of the underworld?"

"Hades." Cassandra breathed out.

He began to walk around, "Ah, so you've heard of me. You're probably wondering why I'm here." He stopped in Hercules' face, "I need you to do something for me." His tone drew quiet towards the end.

Hercules matched his tone, "Why would I do something for you?"

Hades lightly chuckled as he snapped his fingers. Hercules quickly turned around and Cassandra was gone. It's like she vanished into thin air.

"Where is she!" Hercules yelled.

"Her doom." Hades spoke so nonchalantly, "Now you can save her and be the hero you think you are." He once again chuckled, "You're just going to do something for me first."

Hercules threw his arms up, "What?"

"There's someone I need out of my way." Hades began, "If you do what I ask then I will get her out of her doom. If not, then . . . " He trailed off.

Hercules with a roll of his eyes caved, "Fine. Who is it?"

Hades let out a light chuckle as he suddenly disappeared in the midst of blue smoke. Hercules went into a frenzy because he didn't get the answer he needed to get cassandra out and if he knew anything of his uncle, there's always some sneaky plan up his sleeves.

So Hercules grabbed his coat, put on his shoes and zoomed out the door. He needed to get cassandra and his best chance was doing whatever his uncle wanted. So he began on his way to hades' throne.

• • •

While Hercules was trying to get back cassandra in the underworld, basically everything was as per usual in Storybrooke. This time there was a snow princess and she needs help looking for her sister Anna. But first things first, regina had to deal with the snow monster that was terrorizing her small town.

She tracked it down and there she watched it move around robin's camp. The others fled as she watch the snow monster approach Marian. She used her magic and appeared in front of the suddenly fallen girl.

"Regina, please help me!"

Regina lifted up her arms and once again, she disappeared in purple smoke but she wasn't gone. She stood behind this snow monster as it growled loudly at Marian. She lifted her arms up once again and used her magic to dismember the monster. After it just evaporated, Marian just stared at her.

Soon enough, Robin came into view and Emma was running to the camp. Emma's been trying to talk to Regina ever since Marian's been back but Regina doesn't want to listen. Emma tried approaching her but Regina left in a pile of purple smoke.

Everyone felt bad for her, but Emma and Robin even more. Robin didn't know what to do, he vowed to Marian until death do us part — he just can't break that vow because he's in love with someone else. He knew for sure how he felt because it was the exact same why when he was with Marian. He's in love with regina.

After the snow monster incident, regina huddled back in her office. She shut the door, slid her back down against it, till she was sat on the floor with her knees against her chest. She didn't want anyone seeing the tears trickle down her cheeks.

She didn't have to save Marian but since she's turned a new leaf and she's quote on quote a good person, she just couldn't let the man she's grown quite hard feelings for wife die. She shook her head at the thought of them two. When she thought she was alone, there was a knock on her door.

"Regina, it's me." Emma began, "I know you're in there and I get it that you don't want to talk to me. I'm sorry about all of this — I didn't know. Everyone's worried about you and Henry." She sighed, "They think you're going to go dark but I know you're not." Emma took another deep sigh, "I came here to bring back happy endings for everyone and that includes you." The blonde waited a moment, hoping that Regina may open the door but she didn't. Emma then left the office building and continued tracking down who made that snow monster.

After about another hour, regina finally got up. She walked over to her desk and sat in the chair behind it. She pulled out a piece of her and pen. It's been awhile since she's written one of these.

 It's been awhile since she's written one of these

DEAR CASSANDRA,

              I miss you. A lot. These last few weeks have been extremely hard. Seeing Robin with Mariam doesn't get any easier. I get it, he made a vow to her and she's the mother of his child but she's dead — at least she was supposed to be. Nowadays, people get divorce all the time. But I don't want to have him that way. It's a different situation where you get it but you don't at the same time.

             It's just knowing that he's in the arms of someone else — it hurts. Badly. But I have other things to worry about besides Robin like who created that snow monster. So wish me luck, im going to need it.

YOUR LOVE,
GINA

a/n: notice anything differentwith the letter?

a/n:
notice anything different
with the letter?