xv. the big plan

GHOST OF YOU::  xv

GHOST OF YOU
:: xv. | the big plan

"This is the big, bad witch?" Regina didn't believe it because of how nice she looked, "I don't buy it." Her arms were crossed over her chest as she looked through the glass at the woman who was seated in a white dress.

Everyone else stood out there watching the sorcerer while Emma debated on what to do. She thought this was too easy as did regina. None of this was making any sense. With a frustrated sigh, Emma finally walked into the interrogation room.

Emma let the door slam behind her as she walked up to the woman, slamming her hands on the table.

"What do you want? What's your plan?"

The woman spoke calmly, "I want nothing and I have no plan."

Emma grew more frustrated, "Then why are you here? Let us all go!"

"I'm not doing anything, Emma. You have powers don't you?" The woman questioned.

Emma crossed her arms over her chest, "What?"

With a tilt of her head, "You're an outcast just like me. They're afraid of your power, of you — your family and friends. You're afraid to hurt them too, I get it." She concluded, "I can help you control it."

Emma shook her head, "I don't need your help."

The woman in white rose from her seat, "No? So you're just going to run away from your problems like you always do?"

Emma got in her face, "Shut up and sit down. You know nothing about me."

"Or do I?"

At this point, Emma lost it, "You don't know anything!" Her voice was so angry and annoyed that it build up her powers and unknowingly, created a whole to the outside of the interrogation room.

Before Emma could fully understand what just happened, the woman was gone and everyone from the outside looking in came bursting in. Emma's hands were shaking uncontrollably and even more so when her mom tried to comfort her but Emma stepped away.

"Don't touch me, I don't want to hurt you." Emma worriedly spoke as she walked through the giant hole to outside.

"You can never hurt us." The charmings followed after their daughter.

The more Emma moved away, the closer they got. She kept telling them that she could and that it would be safer if they stayed away but the more they fought her on that, the more uneasy she became.

Everything that happened next was so fast. The street light just came down and hit her dad. She knew something bad was going to happen. With worry and fear in her eyes, she left hook, regina, and her mom to clean up the mess with her dad. She wasn't ready to face it when he woke up.

• • •

Cassandra on the other hand, she was stuck in hades' lair. The dark, mucky, lifeless lair. She didn't know where she was or even if she was going the right way into finding Hercules. As she continued walking down this dark tunnel, she heard sounds coming closer and closer to her. The closer the sounds got, the faster she ran.

She kept running and running and at some point, she stopped caring where she was. She just wanted to get out of there already and by not paying attention, she ran head first into somebody. She and this person fell onto the ground, both holding their heads.

Through her wincing, she was able to mutter an apology.

"Sorry about that.."

"It's fine, were you running from something?" The guy stood up. He walked over to cassandra and stuck out his hand.

They still couldn't make out each other's faces but as soon as she heard his voice, she immediately recognized it.

She took his hand as she got up, "Herc?"

"Cassandra what are you doing here?" Worry immediately came over him.

She had a smile on as she let out a sigh of relief, "Looking for you but guess you found me."

He nodded agreeing, "But I swore I heard noises following you."

Before cassandra could say anything else, those particular noises came back and Hercules knew exactly what it was. He grabbed Cassandra's arm and began running as fast as they could. He knew exactly what was after them and he had a plan.

• • •

Just like Hercules, regina and Elsa came up with a plan to get the truth out of this snow sorcerer.

Everyone was running because instead of walking around, the only way out was through. Through the tunnel in the underworld, through the sorcerer in Storybrooke. They all felt the end was nearing and what if none of them make it in time to save everyone, to save themselves.

Regina and the gang weren't sure of what this sorcerer's plan was but they knew it was going to be big and they weren't sure if good would win this time.

Same with Hercules and Cassandra — they weren't sure if they were going to make it out alive but they knew if they were to die . . they would die together.

Cassandra couldn't run anymore, so she slowed down which meant so did Hercules. The longer they stood still, gave this creature an advantage to reach them and this creature was close.

Hercules pleaded to keep going but he couldn't convince cassandra, so now they were sitting ducks until they met their inevitable demise.

a/n:
DUN DUN DUN.
you'll just have to
wait till next chapter.