xxii. hades' town

GHOST OF YOU::  xxii

GHOST OF YOU
::  xxii. | hades' town

"So let's go over the plan one more time, so we all know it." David suggested.

Everyone then gathered around in the small sitting area as cassandra began to speak, retelling the plan for the third time.

"Ok." She began, "Me and Emma are going to get killian while all of you stay here."

"Wait ——— that's not the plan." Charming interrupted.

Emma turned to her dad, "It is now. Cassandra and I talked it over. There's no point in putting anyone else in danger. Just being down here is dangerous enough."

"Besides . . . " Her eyes wandered towards hands that were holding one another before continuing, "I know the tunnels like the back of my hand."

Regina saw that glanced and pulled her hand from robin's embrace. Of course robin glanced at her oddly before giving his attention back to Emma and Cassandra.

Snow nodded, "Ok, just be safe."

So Emma and Cassandra left the apartment, leaving everyone else inside. Eventually, robin and David went to go look for rumple while leaving Regina and snow alone. And Snow White definitely took this chance to talk to Regina about what she saw.

• • •

Snow approached regina, "I meant to mention this earlier but everything went down." She continued, "You introduced Cassandra as a friend from the past and when she saw you holding hands with robin, you pulled away from him. So, want to tell me why?"

"Well, if you must know." Regina glanced up at her, "I haven't told cassandra yet about Robin and I don't want Robin getting all jealous that I'm reconnecting with Cassandra."

Snow nodded, "Is that all?"

"Yes."

"And this is where I think you're lying to yourself." Snow sat next to her, "I think seeing her again brought up some feelings that you've been trying so hard to suppress. And now you don't know what to do."

Regina glanced down at her feet and mumbled, "She told me she loves me and I ignored her."

"How do you feel?"

Regina abruptly stood up, "That doesn't matter! She's dead and I'm alive. She stays here and I'm going back to Storybrooke."

Snow rose her brows, "She doesn't have to stay here. Emma is bringing hook back, so you can bring cassandra too and not once did you mention Robin in that statement."