vi. missing year

GHOST OF YOU::  vi

GHOST OF YOU
::  vi. | missing year

DEAR CASSANDRA,

              Back in Storybrooke, but I don't remember anything. No one does. We were in the enchanted forest and now we're back here. None of this makes sense. How did I lose a year of my life? As of right now, that's what everyone is trying to figure out while blaming me because they think it's another curse. To top it off, my son doesn't freakin remember me. Honestly, I would much rather still be in the enchanted forest because being in the same world with someone you love and them not remembering you — it sucks.

              It's like we have a new adventure after the next like every five seconds. When will the universe give us a break? These are the times when I wish you were still here and tell me everything's going to be ok. I miss Henry. I miss you.

I hate this. I don't know what to say anymore. I've been writing to you for the past now thirty-nine years and until right now, I've always known what to say. Either my life is getting boring or I just ran out of words because for some reasons words can't express what's going or how I'm feeling anymore.

          Anyway, got to figure out who swiped all our memories because shockingly and I say this with the most sarcasm possible — it wasn't me. If only you could see me gasp.

YOUR FOREVER LOVE,
GINA

a/n: the time is nearing, my little bugs 😈

a/n:
the time is nearing,
my little bugs 😈