ix. family issues

GHOST OF YOU::  ix

GHOST OF YOU
::  ix. | family issues

DEAR CASSANDRA,

              In granny's right now and it's early in the morning but there is tons to unravel. We got our memories back and let me tell you, it was a whirlwind. It turns out, the charmings cast the curse and they are living with a shared heart. Oh and we figured out the witch problem. She's from oz and claims to be my sister, so that's new I suppose. I don't know how I feel about that, I don't know if it's true because i didn't grow up with any siblings but the only person who would know something about this would be my mother.

               Another thing, I've been getting close to robin lately. I wasn't sure if I wanted to write this in here but when you were alive, I felt like I could talk to you about anything and even now. I don't know where this is going but we're just hanging out and he's really funny. I guess a bonus would be his accent cause it's to die for. I don't know, he's growing on me and I just get all nervous when I'm around him.

I think you gave me an idea. Referring back to my mother from the beginning, I think I can talk to her and get answers about all of this — the witch, etc. I need to contact the dead. Thank you, so much.

YOUR FOREVER LOVE,
GINA

a/n: almost done with thefirst act !!

a/n:
almost done with the
first act !!