xxi. what a coincidence

GHOST OF YOU::  xxi

GHOST OF YOU
::  xxi. | what a coincidence

After rumple used his blood to open the way, the boat then began to head in that direction. There was obviously going to be a few familiar faces from Regina's past and rumple's. However, they were prepared for that ——— if it meant helping Emma and getting hook back, then to hell with the risks.

The ride wasn't as long as one would think. Once arriving, everyone got out the boat and rumple told them that they had at least twenty four hours before the boat leaves. As they all began heading through the Storybrooke down there, cassandra was working her shift at granny's with the blind witch.

Cassandra was in the kitchen, cleaning some dishes when the blind witch walked in. The room was silent, but it didn't last long because the witch had some news that she found out. She was just dying to talk about it with somebody.

As the witch was grabbing a few things to restock in the front, she couldn't help bring up, "Did you hear?"

"About what?" Cassandra continued to clean the dishes.

"There's new arrivals in the underworld and hades isn't happy about it." The witch slightly giggled.

Cassandra turned her way, "Do you know who they are?"

"No, but i hear they're familiar." And with that, the blind witch made her way back to the front.

After the last few dishes were cleaned, cassandra made her way back to the front. Just as she did, faces walked into the diner. She didn't recognize them, so she assumed that they might be some of the new faces in the underworld.

The burnette watched as the two shared a kiss and the man left, leaving her. She didn't want to seem nosey, so she resumed her duties for her last hour of her shift.

• • •

Everyone had wandered off once getting off that boat. Snow and charming to granny's, rumple to his shop, Emma and Robin to get intel on hook, and regina went to the graveyard to find Daniel's stone, her father's, and maybe Cassandra's.

After her father's stone, she went to Daniel's. As she read his name, she found it heartwarming that he didn't have unfinished business ————- that he was in a better place. A smile appeared across her lips as she let out a pleasingly sigh. However, lastly was cassandra and so regina went looking for her stone.

After looking around for a few, she realized Cassandra's headstone was nowhere to be found. Regardless of where you go, up or down, you would have a headstone. Regina concluded if she didn't have one at all, then cassandra was walking around the underworld. With that thought . . . she didn't know what to do with herself.