xiii. evermore

GHOST OF YOU::  xiii

GHOST OF YOU
:: xiii. | evermore

"So where are we on that snow monster?" Regina spoke, approaching the table that sat the charmings and hook.

"It was made from snow power, ice power— whatever you want to call it." Hook stammered a bit, "T-that's how we catch it. The cold."

Regina shook her head displeased, "That's your plan?"

"Well I don't know! We never seen anything like this before." Hook was kind of losing it.

Regina pulled her gloves off, "Well in the mean time, im going to go to my vault and what I have there — maybe I can conjure some spell or something."

"It's better than nothing." Emma agreed.

So regina left out of granny's and began her way to the vault. It was in the middle of the woods and though her style never gets in the way of that, she still hates getting her shoes scoffed up.

Once Regina reached her vault, she opened it. She moved her father's coffin, then walked down the stairs that was revealed. She went into her room of hearts because that's also where she kept her potions.

Regina pulled out a small box and placed it on the small table as she opened it. She started rummaging through, looking for what she could use against this ice power or whatever it was. As she continued looking through the room for something else that she could use, she didn't hear Robin come in at all.

He stood a couple of feet behind regina, "Everyday I vowed to be a good person. Steal from the rich, give to the poor and to stand by my wife."

Regina turned to face him, "Then why are you here?"

"Because today's not one of those days."

He walked up to her, pulling her in and colliding his lips with her's. Regina of course kissed back, continuing to make out with him. Then before any of them could grasp where this was going, Robin was unbuttoning her blouse as she watched biting her lower lip.

As her blouse was coming off, the two continued to kiss. Regina tossed her shirt to the ground as robin pushed her up against one of the many walls in her vault. Regina brought her left leg up, letting her thigh caress robin's side.

• • •

As regina and robin were getting it on, Hercules was still playing his cards to try and get cassandra back. He stood in front of hades as he was sitting in his throne, tapping his fingers on the arm as he thought for a moment.

"Good job so far, Herc." Hades began, "A couple more things and we'll be wrapped — maybe."

Hercules sighed, "What's next?"

The thing was hades had a trick up his sleeve. He let cassandra go awhile back because he needed her for something bigger and she knew that once she was freed, he wanted something in return. However, he did say she owed him for her freedom and it was only in due time.

Hercules had no knowledge of this because all of the bidding he's been doing was in hades' cave-like home. It wasn't up there with everyone else. Since he's always down there and hadn't seen cassandra since that day, hades thought there was no need of telling him anything.

Hades stood up and walked up to his nephew, "There is this one person who as been bugging me and I think that needs to stop."

Hercules shook his head, "I'm not a killer."

Hades sucked his teeth, "I figured you'd say that. Just bring her to me, I'll deal with her."

"Her?"

"Would that be a problem or do I need to bring in cassandra?" Hades crossed his arms.

"Fine."

Hercules turned on his heels and went on his merry way to capture this girl and bring her to him. He hated his role in all this but you got to do what you got to do to protect the ones you love. At least that's what got him through every night of being down there. If only he knew cassandra was fine but would that really change anything?

• • •

Cassandra was on her way to Cora and she thought that day would never come but she wanted to get Hercules back. She knew Cora was in cahoots with him, so she was her best lead into helping her friend.

She heard that Cora was staying at some office place, so that's where she headed. She went in from the side door and walked up two flights of stairs. She then walked down a hall and made a sharp left. There she saw a closed door and assumed she made it to her destination. She was regretting every moment but there was nothing else she could do. So, she opened the door and there sat Cora Mills behind a desk.

"I've been expecting you."

Cassandra approached the desk but stood at a good distance, "And why's that?"

"You've found yourself in a hole with hades and you need my assistance don't you?" Cora spoke the truth but how did she know that?

Cassandra nodded slowly, "Yeah. How can I get Hercules back?"

Cora stood up from the chair, "You're not going to ask the deathening question you've been wondering all this time?"

"What's the point? I know where you stand." Cassandra stepped closer, "You're the last person I ever wanted to see again. But this is where we are. You going to help me or not?" She concluded, "You at least owe me that."

"Dear, I don't owe you anything and I don't have to help you but if how I got here taught me anything, regina would want me to help you." Cora spoke with the thought of her daughter in mind.

"Regina? How was she?" The young girl was eager to know about her past lover.

"If I help you, you do something for me and then we can talk about my daughter. Do we have a deal?" Cora walked from behind her desk and stood in front of cassandra.

Cassandra sighed, "Don't make me regret this."

a/n: we're almost there guys

a/n:
we're almost there guys.
she hasn't heard or spoken
about regina in awhile so
this was a real surprise for
her.