xvii. three blondes

GHOST OF YOU::  xvii

GHOST OF YOU
:: xvii. | three blondes

Regina helped Emma more to tune in her powers but when the methods stopped and Emma grew annoyed with Regina, Elsa came into the picture. She worked with Emma and helped her come to with her powers.

But as time progressed, the ice sorcerer's plan was slowly enacting. The residents of Storybrooke needed a plan themselves. After regina figured out what mirror was being used, she immediately knew the use of it. As long as everyone was trapped, it was inevitable. So a town meeting was held and all they could do was sit around and wait. In that time of waiting, a treasure chest washed up on shore.

And who came out was Anna and kristoff. Everything was foreign for them. They felt like they woke up in a new land which was actually the case, minus the waking up. The two looked around, confused as ever.

"Where are we?" Kristoff finally spoke, heading turning left and right.

Anna turned to him, "I don't know but we should probably get off the beach now."

So Anna and kristoff headed their way off the beach and into the town of Storybrooke. The two began walking around and exploring the town. Somethings were a bit odd for them, but they enjoyed it nonetheless. However, the mission was to find Elsa and it wasn't going to take long.

It wasn't till the two walked into the station where they found Elsa and Emma of who they did not know yet. Elsa's eyes lit up as soon as she saw her sister. Her arms opened wide and wrapped around Anna in a tight embrace as Emma and Kristoff stood there awkwardly.

The two sisters pulled apart and then everyone soon introduced one another, giving time to catch everyone up.

Emma then told Elsa that they had to go and try to stop the ice sorcerer, but they realized it would be no use because a certain time was peaking.

Once it hit, the loud bell rang over and over. The vibrations were heard throughout all of Storybrooke. As the bell continued to ring, regina, the charmings, and hook all made their way to the sheriff's office as quick as possible.

• • •

"The inevitable is about to happen." David spoke as he held Neal in his arms, "We're all about to become our worst selves."

Regina agreed, "Well I better go lock myself up because when she comes out. . . " She trailed off.

Henry placed his hand on Regina's arm, "You'll be ok, mom. You got this."