viii. robin of locksley

GHOST OF YOU::  viii

GHOST OF YOU
:: viii. | robin of locksley

She's been avoiding robin since that moment. She couldn't believe it that her luck would be that good. She wouldn't call herself lucky because it's way too soon but she was still in utter shock.

Right after leaving robin, she went to find Tinkerbell because she's the only person who knows of anything about this situation. She wanted to speak alone, meaning no public. So she got a message out to the fairy to meet her in the office building.

Once she got there, she waited and waited. Then finally, the fairy with no wings showed. She knocked on Regina's office door and just by the flick of her wrist, the door swung open. Tink walked in as she saw Regina sitting behind her desk.

Regina immediately retaliated from what stood in front of her. She didn't want to accept that she might be getting another chance and this soon, "How'd you do it? Did you find a man and branded the lion tattoo on him?"

Tink's eyes grew wide, "He's here? In Storybrooke?"

Regina scoffed, "Like you didn't know."

"I swear I didn't, Regina." Tinkerbell paused, "Who is he?"

"Robin Hood." Regina stood up from behind her desk, "But if we're getting technical, Robin of Locksley."

Tinkerbell walked closer, "Well, what did you say?"

"I left." Regina spoke so blandly as she walked around her desk to the door. She walked out and Tinkerbell immediately started following behind.

"But you said you would give him a chance if you met again?" She used Regina's words against her.

Regina didn't say anything, she just rolled her eyes. The two made their way outside and as they walked, Emma ran up to them. She told them how she and the others needed their help. Apparently there was a flying thing going about in the church. So the two ran to the church, following Emma.

• • •

It was this creature-like thing, no one knew of what. They could only guess it was a present from the witch, but other than that, everyone was flying because they were being tossed.

Emma soon burst through the doors with Tinkerbell and regina. Regina tried alone to use her magic, then with Emma because alone she wasn't as strong. To everyone's surprise, Emma and regina together weren't either. That's when they both went ducked down behind some of the seats.

That's around the time, tink noticed it was a shadow and not just any shadow . . . pan's shadow. Luckily Neal was there and so he called out to the fairy as he tossed her that light fixture he made back on neverland. Tinkerbell exactly knew what to do with it. She stood up and slowly approached pan's shadow.

"Hey!" She called out to it as she took the lid off the light fixture. Immediately the shadow began to get sucked in it. As it was getting sucked down, it tried to reach it's way out but as usual, no use. As soon as the shadow was no more, everyone let out a sigh of relief.

They all grouped around Tinkerbell. She gave the container back to Neal who then gave it to blue. Regina didn't care much of what was going on afterwards, so she left and headed back to the office.

• • •

Regina was once again sitting behind her desk. She had her glasses on as she was flipping through papers, she had nothing better to do. The witch was nowhere to be found, so what else was there? As she flipped onto the next page, that's when her office door burst open.

"I've been looking for you, everywhere." Robin spoke, slightly out of breath.

Regina stood up from her seat with a concerned yet confused expression, "What are you doing here, Robin?"

He finally caught his breath, "I want to understand why you ran off." He began walking towards her, "Did i do something wrong? Say something?"

"No, robin." She shook her head as her eyes closed and opened, "It's just something. Doesn't matter."

"What is it? I know we don't know each other quite well but . . " He trailed off, he didn't know how to finish that sentence.

"You really want to know?" Regina spoke softly.

He nodded, "If you're comfortable sharing with me, yes."

Regina sighed before walking around her desk and moving towards the sofa that was in her office. Robin made his way over to the sofa as well and the two both sat down. Side by side, face to face. It was silent amongst the two for the longest time but it was a comfortable silence.

"It all started with Tinkerbell back in the enchanted forest. . . " Regina began.

And so regina told him everything. She told him about Tinkerbell, the tattoo, and what happened back at that house. Robin was quite amused and regina was happy that they both took a laugh in it.

The two continued conversation afterwards and they talked all night long. They kept going till the point where they ordered granny's for dinner. Though granny's doesn't deliver, robin didn't mind picking it up.

Regina couldn't believe he didn't leave yet or that he wanted to say — willingly. Someone actually enjoying her company . . she hasn't seen that in a long time. The way she was laughing and smiling, haven't laughed that hard in a long time either. She didn't know what it was but Robin was bringing out a different side of her than from what she expected.

 She didn't know what it was but Robin was bringing out a different side of her than from what she expected

a/n:
gina, GINA 🤭