V

V: Devil in Disguise
😈

I double checked my tracker on my phone while I sat in the car

I double checked my tracker on my phone while I sat in the car. I haven't been nervous many times in my life but I am now.

Just get in, kill him, get out. Easy right?

We were alone in his silver electric car as it pulled into the driveway of a very nice villa styled house. The entire car ride had been silent and I knew I would be completely alone in this because my team couldn't be too close. We can't risk him noticing.

"Wow nice house, mind me asking what you do?" I knew he wouldn't answer but I was playing a role.

"Yes, I do mind." He mutters helping me out of the car and walking me up to the front door. I ditched my earpiece and wire in the bathroom at the club before I left. Once we made it he unlocked the door then nudged me towards the inside.

The lights flicker on automatically and I look around in false awe. It was extremely clean, as if nobody lived here.

I started to speak again but was stopped once I noticed he was in my bubble- again. I looked up in anticipation, feeling his large hands caress my bare back. In a flash his lips attacked mines, the kiss oddly started off steady but quickly picked up.

I was fighting to keep up, I didn't get much practice in this category. It wasn't apart of my training. I have kissed plenty of people but it just stops there. I yelped feeling my feet leave the ground mid makeout.

Just kill him and get it over with!

His hands were rested on my ass and my arms were around his neck. I'm sure by now my lips were bruised but I don't think I cared.

I hadn't noticed we were moving until halfway towards the room. I felt my back hit the soft cushion of a bed when he finally broke the kiss. The silence was killing me. He removes his shirt and I gasp lightly, the scars were still there and freshly healed.

How did he survive this?

I didn't realize I'd reached out to touch until he caught my wrist. "S-sorry." I attempt to retract my hand and he pushes me back roughly and kisses me again before I could react, his tongue wrapped around mines. I could feel the piercing in the center of it.

 I could feel the piercing in the center of it