XIII

XIII: Deal

I was sinking in work today, new plans on trading routes and Bianca's fiancée and I have a meeting

I was sinking in work today, new plans on trading routes and Bianca's fiancée and I have a meeting. Just as I was grabbing my phone to call Mateo who is probably with Eliana after his return, Santiago walks in.

His blonde hair neatly framed his face, he nodded toward me. "Mucho tiempo sin verlo, Kenzi." He says smiling. (Long time no see)

"What do you want Santi?" I deadpan and his smile doesn't falter. "I would love to stop bothering you. When you give me my wife." His thick Columbian accent saturating the words.

"Fiancé." I correct and he rolls his eyes.

"Listen, the agreement was after our engagement. Yes? I'd hate to make it bigger issue than it has to be." His annoying smile taunts me. "Is that a threat Santi?" I raise an eyebrow returning a smirk.

"Either you give me what's mines, or I take her." His voice was serious, unwavering. I couldn't exactly call his bluff. I knew he had no way of knowing her location though. I laugh lightly, wait till Mateo hears this.

He joins in on my laughter as I make my way around the desk and pat his shoulder.

"Santi, I know you're not this stupid." My voice was suddenly deadly serious and I could see his smile drop as my hand gripped the back of his neck.

"You take me as a joke? Think I'm weaker than my cousin, hm?" I slam his head down to the desk and he struggles to lift up. I flip out my pocket knife gliding it across his cheek, watching the blood trickle down his face.

"N-no, I am just asking for what I paid for." His voice stutters for the first time.

"That's the thing Santi, Bianca doesn't belong to you." I tsk pulling the knife away. "Now leave." It didn't take long for him to scatter out of the office.

Benjamin comes in soon after cool as a cucumber. "What did you do?" He asks and I roll my eyes. "Mind your business." I wave him off and he scoffs.

"It is my business, that's my job. I make sure deals and plans make sense or go through." He hissed as I pod a glass of whiskey.

"Relax, I just gave him a little scare. He spoke out of frustration over Bianca, I reminded him of his place." Benjamin relaxes instantly. I wasn't stupid, he didn't care what I did to him but wanted to know what he wanted. After all he cares for my cousin deeply.

After finishing up I headed out of the safe house, it was annoying enough being sottocappo. I started to drive to check on the club when I got a text.

Unknown: I know where Beatrice is.

My heart rate speeds up as I read the eerie message.

Unknown: Meet me at xxx Hannof road. Come alone... I'll know.

I let out a breath unsure of what I should do. Not many people know of Bea's existence, who could this be?

Before talking myself into assuming it was a trap I made my way to the address, but not without also giving it to Enzo.

It was an old rundown factory a couple miles from the safe house.

I shut the car off and get out, I tuck my gun in my waistband and walk towards what looks like is the entrance. It was dark the only light coming from the outside, that is until someone shut on the power. I was immediately face to face with a suppressor piston at the end of a 9mm handgun.

"Give me your gun." Her voice rang familiar though she had on a all black ski mask, her honey brown eyes were cold.

"Now." She cocked it as a warning and I held my hand up. "Alright." I slowly reaching behind me and pulling out my Glock and tossing it away from me. She drew closer feeling up my arms and down my legs, I sucked in a breath at her grabbing my cock lastly as if I had a weapon there.

"Alright on your knees, pretty boy." I rolled my eyes slowly dropping down in front of the long legged woman. Her pistol reached underneath my chin and lifted it. "This is a good look for you." She says eyes set on mines.

"Gonna tell me where she is?" I asks and she hums. "Right after you tell me what you know about Raye Petrov." She squats down begging to tie my wrists and I don't bother fighting her, I don't want to underestimate her.

"Who?" , "Don't play games with me." She ties tighter making me wince. "I don't know who Raye Petrov is." I admit and and sighs.

She whistles and I am confused for a moment until I could hear the sound of a chain clank and nail against the concrete. It tall black Rottweiler appears with his tongue out, he sits obediently next to her feet.

"Kenzi meet bubbles, isn't she cute?" Her gloved hand scratches behind the dogs ear and she wags her tail. "She can do tricks. Watch—Fass!" The second the 3 letter German word leaves her mouth. The dog lunges for my face making me flinch and lean back but I notice she held onto the collar tightly. The dog continued to bare its teeth and growl and I'll admit I nearly pissed myself.

"Heel." She says lowly and it immediately stops, sitting quietly. I look up at the woman in disbelief, she's crazy.

"You wanna see another or you wanna answer my question?" She asks, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Can I at least see a picture? I'm not good with names." I pray that I know the woman for the sake of my life being taken by a dog. She sighs pulling out a phone and showing me a picture of myself, and Zuri at the club the first night I'd seen her.

"Zuri?" I asked confused and she snickers. "Is that what she calls herself these days?" She asks rhetorically.

"Her name is Raye Petrov, how do you know her?" She questions again.

"Uh I met her that night and we had sex, that's all we have but I haven't been with her in weeks." I tell the truth and she hums. "You have no idea who you're dealing with do you?" She seems to ask me sincerely.

"Raye Petrov, is apart of your family's rival organization. She's from Russia, raised as a high class killing machine." She says immediately things start to make sense, I could feel the anger bubbling.

"She's been in town for about a month. Her and her comrades. I assumed you two were looking to start some sort of alliance. But I guess you're just fucking her." She assumes.

"Raye is my sister." For a split second there's sadness in her eyes. "Sh—." The woman is cut off by the dogs growl and I assume Enzo has come.

"Who did you bring here?" I say nothing and she points her weapon while making me stand.

It was silent after the initial growl. I could sense her gaping uneasy. "I told you not to tell anyone." She presses the gun into my side.

"Wait I'll tell him to back off and we can continue.", "I can't risk getting caught." She answers and before I can add anything a shot rings through the air. The woman drops gripping her thigh in pain. "Home." She gets out and the dog bolts.

I take this chance to rip the mask from her face revealing her honey blonde straight backs and familiar face. Enzo walks up quickly pointing the gun towards her.

"Erin?" He asks as she grimaces in pain. It was the girl who found Eliana.

______________________

Here she go again.

There is chaos from here on out.