chapter 1

Adriano's pov :

"Boss nothing had been found except a chip that was hidden in his locket " marco reported .

"that will be enough for kicking his ass out of my business" I replied as I was washing my blood drenched hand and face.no don't think its mine ,its the blood of my enemies .poor them don't know how one should be skilled to attack Adriano.Adriano himself is death..

Marco handed me the chip and left after bowing.
I started sipping my black coffee the phone rang "speak"

"I have a bad news for you" jacob my right hand informed.

"Come to the point" I stated roughly .

"Adriano someone has attacked the warehouse near your penthouse,few of our people died in fight,i think its.." I cut the crap between his speech ,

"I'm coming .its Robbert.seems the motherfucker has grown his balls" saying this i cut the call and rushed towards my car ,i realise jacob wanted to say something ..as soon as i entered the elevator he called again.

"Adriano I think there is a mole in our gang,you should be more careful" jacob speaks I can feel his irritation and anger.

"I will" I replied shortly .

I reached at my warehouse within 15 minutes and I saw one part of it was already in fire and few of my men were laying dead with some of the enemies laying body.
anger rushes through my vein "oh Robbert you have made a big mistake,last time when you attacked my father I was not capable to fight back but now no one can spare you from me" i gritted through my teeth and rushed to one of the hidden place of Robbert.

jacob had already taken care of our injured men and burning house with the help of my troop and informed me he is just after my car with my few other men..

it take about an hour to reach there ,the place was quite remote area as i can see roads and surroundings are quite empty.few houses were there but with a big gap to each other.it was getting dark by the time we reach at that place the sun was already set..

the environment was quite different ,the place was total empty but still i could feel presence of few rotten bustards..
I positioned my arms and started looking where jacob stayed with my back .

"I think they have already gone,we should go back" jacob said ready to go from there.

" No ,you are mistaken . there must be some mole with us who have informed our plan t...." I could not finish my sentence and the gunfire started .

We also start our replying ,the whole place become like a firework party and then came out Robbert with his 12 men around (such a looser ).

jacob was busy handling others where me at a side pointing gun to Robbert and Robbert's 12 men at my opposite was pointed guns towards me ..

"Hello adriano my kid,or should i call you 'VIPER'? did you enjoyed my comeback party.after so many years from my prison of misery caused by your father I have again took my position.and this time i will definitely settle my account with you" he spat with venom.

Though socially i'm known as multi billionaire businessman Adriano Costa but in mafia world i'm known as 'Viper'.

I can see his right hand and right eyes are replaced with artificial one. And smirk automatically form in my lips ,so this is the misery he was talking about.

i have only heard from my father that his business has undertook by us and he is alive but under control.
Just then he ordered "shoot" and i managed my self back firing them.

I look for jacob but none of my men seen there .
i continued back firing but its better to take them in my place then i will show him who is the boss here.

I ran towards my car but it was burning ..I see while coming out of the place that jacob and my men are still fighting with the enemies.

I saw a bike and ride on it by shouting to jacob "plan B" and he understood that i intend to take them to my place.

I speeded the bike watching over Robbert's men are after me I smirk and speeded more with back firing them.

nine of them knocked out there out of eleven  and only two were left .. I was winning just then one of my men speak through ear phon that "jacob is dead".

For a bit of second I dazed out and suddenly a bullet pierce through my left shoulders the bike dis balanced for a bit due to the impact but still I managed to balanced myself ,my adrenaline rushes to its peek and i shoot those remaining two bustards..
I tried to contact through my ear phone to my men but there was no signal ,jacobs news was last sound through the earphone. ..

blood is oozing out from my wound and soaking my white shirt while i'm speeding the bike ..........

  To be continued .please keep patience.