chapter 5

I reached home at about 5 in the morning .. As soon as i open the door someone jumped on me ,oh I realise its bani. And hugged me ..i hugged her back.

Me- "oh bani you startled me"
I went to the couch and sat with my head on head rest.

Bani- "you idiot. You scared me to death"
She glared...just after a few second asked " Rittu are you ok?"

Me-"yeah i'm fine..I just need to sleep for a while ...but you tell me why are you here ? You supposed to come by evening right? .."

Bani- "yeah.but i was so worried about you that I decided to meet you first........... Now tell me the whole story.."

Me- "i'm very tired now.please.....I will tell you at the breakfast table please let me sleep for a while now."..... I was feeling exhausted...

Bani nodded and I went to my room and dive on my bed.. .....

At breakfast table.......

Bani- " good morning.....come i have made some pan cakes ..."

Me- "looks delicious."

I smiled and sat on her opposite chair..
I have just finished my orange juice bani questioned me with her eyes.

Me - "what?"

Bani- " tell me in detail what happened yesterday .."

Oh yeah again yesterday's dangerous memory flashed on my mind...I told her everything and she was like " 😳 "..

Bani- " are you for real Rittu?" " like seriously?" "From where did you get so much courage?"

Me- " I dont know".." By the way today i'm not going to the institute .I have to check on him..."

Bani- " I must admit you are really a very generous person Rittu... "

Me- " nothing like that its just humanity...you would do the same if you were in my place..."

Bani - " may be....may be not...."

Bani left for her work...I was drawing some design but my focus was somewhere else ..somewhere on a stranger laying unconscious on a hospital bed with various machine attached with him ...i decided to give him a visit and check on how is his condition now....

I took my bag and left for hospital ...I went to the reception and asked for visiting him..but she was hesitating.

Receptionist- " sorry maam you cant. that patient has been discharged ."

Me- (shocked) " when ? Where?by whom?"

Receptionist- " sorry but we are not allowed to inform anything regarding that patient."

Me- "what? Why?"

Receptionist- " sorry maam".

Me-"okey atleast tell me how is his condition now !."

Receptionist- "you please talk to the doctor."

I went to the doctor's chember totaly irritated.. The doctor also showed me same hesitant look like that receptionist......

Me- "I know you will not tell me about his where about .but atleast can you please tell me how is his condition now?"

Doctor-" miss we are not allowed to talk about him to anybody ...even we are advised to forget that he was admitted here..hence I will also advise you to forget what happened yesterday for your own good."

Me- " and who is this advising you to do so?"

Doctor- " you seemed to be a nice person thats why i'm saying you this- he is not a common man he is very powerful one..i should not utter anything about him.. I have to go for a surgery... Have a good day."

Saying this the doctor left his chember..I was there totally shocked with their changed behavior .literally I was just dumbfounded........

.,.................................,...............................

Jacob's pov :

I was feeling restless ..it was already 2 in the morning and there was no sign of Adriano or any news.I have assigned our men to check on every nearby hotel and hospitals..

I personally checked few hospitals but no news...then i went to the last unchecked hospital and asked the receptionist if Adriano is admitted or not....but she responded in negative...

I was about to leave suddenly she called me and said " sir a lady has admitted a patient in his critical condition but she dont know his name..you can check him whether he is the one or not."

"Where is that patient " I asked.

"In the ICU sir." The receptionist replied.

I rushed to the ICU and watched the patient from the door glass then only I felt relief but the next second I glanced to the adjacent bed and saw a beautiful girl laying probably donating her blood....??.....

I heard doctors footstep outwardly.. I hide behind the wall ..after they went from there i entered in the ICU room...and I saw that girl is really giving her blood to Adriano..I checked on him and saw a bandage around his left shoulder to chest........he was unconscious and that lady was too ( dont know may be she was asleep.

I waited for 2 hours untill that girl was gone..

Then i went to the doctors chember and asked about Adriano...he was surprised to know that the patient was Adriano costa himself......

I get to know how he was admitted here by that girl and also was surprised to know that the girl donated her blood to him and paid for his surgery......

I know this place is not safe for him so I ordered the doctor to prepare him for discharge .first he protested a little then I took my gun and placed it on his table and he nodded immediately..... I also threatened him not to let out a single information about Adriano from this hospital to any person and specially not to that girl...

I dont know whats her intension and why would she help him? may be she is in some mission !!!

I took him with proper care to his own hospital which is more safe for him with proper facilities... ...