chapter 9

I narrate the whole incident to bani what happened today morning at that coffee shop.

Bani listened the whole story very attentively ,but when I mention his name she became statue with big eyes.then suddenly rushed to her room and brought a business magazine .she showed me the front page and asked " dont tell me you are talking about this Adriano Costa..." She was looking at me very curiously for my answer ..

I snatched the magazine from her and observed it properly and without any doubt I recognised him.I looked at bani and confirmed her by nodding ..

Bani was utter shocked .

Bani-"so you are saying you are going to have dinner with THE ADRIANO COSTA !!I cant believe among all the people you encountered with him !!!!!"
She continued her blabbering

I did not pay much attention to her but checked the magazine thoroughly..and I get to know why she is behaving like these...

Bani-" do you have any idea who is he?"

Me- " I just get to know that"

Bani-"he is the most successful businessman in Italy at such a young age...not only here he is one of the top five businessman in Europe....his business are spread among all over the world...he is a multi billionaire man."

Me- " these are all written here."
I showed her the magazine.

Bani- " or what? How else would I know about all these billionaires ? "

Me-" hmm...still you know a lot..see his name and basic information was already available in your room but I was searching in hospital only to found none."
Saying this I stand up from my sit.

Bani- " where are you going?"

Me- "to my bed .to sleep ."

Bani- " hey rittu i'm not finished yet..we have to discuss a lot of things.like when are you going? And where? And about your dress ? "

Me- " I don't know yet bani... Can I talk to you tomorrow.? I'm feeling realy very sleepy.''

Bani- "nooooo..lets talk na? I'm not sleepy yet .we have to prepare a lot..we dont have much time."

Me- " good night...sleep tight." 🥱🥱

I went towards my room ..I know bani..she is obsessed with billionaires ..she collect information about their business world ,there personal life in her spare time...she has already told me many times that she will marry one of them one day..she never leaves an opportunity to attend any business party...

I went to my bed and called my dad ,talked with everyone for few minutes then cut the call saying good night..

As I dipped my head in pillow many questions popped up in my head ..about him...I was wondering why he was gun shot at the first place being such a big person he should have his security!! Second -why any of his family member did not search him in hospital that night?
Third-why he suddenly disappeared from hospital and doctors threatened me to forget about him.
And most of all how did he find me at the caffe ? Is it normal for a multi billionaire to come to a roadside cafe to have coffee ?

I closed my eyes ..suddenly a massage popped up on my phone screen.. From an unknown number.

" Acquolina Resturent , tomorrow 7 pm."

- Adriano

Is it even a sentence? What should I say in reply? I questioned my brain for about three minutes but she came with only "okey". Thats great..just like the sender..so I send it to him as reply and slept.

..........................................................................

Next morning

I woke up from my bed did my morning routine and decided to make some breakfast as I know bani is a late riser.I was going to the kitchen while drinking water from bottle. As I reached the dining room I choked on my water seeing bani already waiting for me with her both hand full with many party wear dresses..
  Me- (coughing) " why are you up so early?"

Bani- " look I have already prepared the breakfast so you have a lot of time before your college. So I Want you to try all these dresses one by one and let me choose the best one for you to wear at dinner."

Me-"I'm not going to wear any of these."

Bani- "dont be so boring.you need to look perfect and attractive...you know first impression is the last impression."

Me- " look first of all I'm not going on a date.second- all these dresses are too much revealing for me.and third and most important - I dont care about my impression which are decided by my dresses.." ( I started eating the pancakes made by bani.)

Bani pouted.

Me- " oh bani can you tell me how far is Acquolina resturent from our residence? "

Bani- " it takes about 15 to 20 minutes by car from here..when are you going to meet him?

Me- "at 7 pm .he texted me yesterday night."

Bani - "ooooooo how sweet...what else did he say?"

Me- " nothing just the time and place. "

Bani-"oooo so sweet."

Me- "have you gone mad bani? What is so sweet in these two words?"

Bani-" you wont understand. By the way you are going to tell me each and every details of tonight okey?"

Me - 🥴🥴 " okey. I will buy the groceries before going to college..I'll talk to you later. "
I took the bag and went from there.

At about 5:30 pm in the evening I returned from my college took a relaxing shower and made a cup of coffee for me.today was a hectic day in the college..I went to my cupboard while sipping my coffee and decided to wear a pair of jeans pant and a long off white top...

After getting ready I locked the door and went out to get a cab.thanks god that bani has not returned yet otherwise she would shower me with her boring advises.

I got on a cab and after about 20 minutes I reached there..I paid the driver and got out. ..the time was exact 6:55pm.....it was a huge building..by its gorgeous exterior design one can easily assume how luxurious it can be..

I was standing right infront of it feeling nervous a little..this is my first time to go in such a huge place with a complete stranger. ..I was confused whether to call him or to enter in directly? As I was fidgeting with my phone whether to call him or not suddenly a car (audi r8) came near me with another car behind..from the first car a handsome man came out from the back seat wearing a black suit with light blue shirt..he came near me with long strides ,I look at him and again saw that deep sea green eyes..