chapter 10

Adriano's pov :

"I beg you .please please " Luigi pleaded with his broken voice. he was sitting infront of me .only a wooden table was in between us and his both palms were pinned on the table with my knifes...his screams were getting louder as I was pressing the knife farther..my eyes were red with anger how dare he think of double crossing me?

I pointed my gun on his left thigh..

"Please boss I wont repeat it..I'm sorry .i'm sorry boss" he cried.

I shoot him on his thigh saying " you wont be alive for repeating anything."

"Aaaaaaaaaaa" he screamed.

Me- "so why did you give them our information?"

Luigi-"they threatened me .they are very powerful."

Me- " I only want to hear the truth ."
I shoot on his right leg and pointed the gun on his head.

Luigi-"please boss.I have my family to feed.please spare my life."

Me-"you should have think about that before double crossing me.". ..

And boom .I shoot him dead...

I came out of that cell signalling Marco to clean the mess .he nodded opening the door for me ..

There is no second chance for any traitor in my world...

I cleaned my hand and screen on my phone and there she is looking so pure..for last few days I realise whenever I see her photo my anger subsides and my mood relaxes.. I posted one of my trusted man for watching her whereabouts ofcourse from a safe distance.. Some time he sends me her pictures ...I never try to count for how many times I repeat watching them...I get to know she was visiting a art galary ,her college , super market ,bus stop,her apartment and a coffee shop in last seven days . ..now I was wellknown to her basic daily activities.. I will definitely meet her tomorrow..I wanted to meet her just on that day when I was discharged from the hospital.I even wanted to call her to hear her angelic voice .but Jacob refrained me doing so.he wanted to confirm whether she is with our rivalry gangs or not..though I had already decided in my mind whether with my rivalry gang or not I will make her mine. .....

Next morning (sunday)

I told my driver to stop the car as I have reached that coffee shop where I'm gonna meet my angel..

I entered in the shop ,it was a regular shop by roadside but the environment of this place was pleasent..

At the corner of the shop beside a window saw my angel sitting and reading a book very attentively..I went to her table I was immersed in her beauty when she was immersed in her book that she did not realise my presence..I took my time to notice her every features with my conscious mind .last time when i was this much close to her I was not in my conscious state still she managed to print herself in my mind..

she was looking so beautiful yet simple with a pair of jeans and top.her hair was tie at her crown of head as a messy bun where few strands of her loose hair falling at both side of her cheek..

suddenly she look up and I get to see her big doe eyes with jet black orbs ..as soon as her eyes met mine she seems surprised and stood up from her sit saying "you?" Then paused for a bit like remembering something and asked me with so much concern " how...how are you?"
She did not let me answer but started speaking "you know I was so worried about you?they....they denied to inform me about you only told me you had been discharged..and told me to forget that I even met you....I was really thinking how could I contact with you....I only wanted to know about your health..."

By the time my brain already forget what was I going to talk to her and her angelic voice was not helping either.it also started working in slow motion to understand her behavior which was really foreign to me .whether have I met any girl I have always seen lust or any desire in them .but for the first time i'm meeting such a girl who is worried for my wellbeing and she complaint with so much authority showing her right to know about my wellbeing as well..

I was trying to remember does she know me by any occasion before that night!! I was trying to read her mind to clear my confusions ...but I read nothing. .

She frowned and ask again " do you understand english? Sorry i cant speak in italian." Now I was amused with her assumption.so she thought that i'm silent because i'm unable to understand her language!!..

She gestured me to sit on the chair infront of her..I obeyed her and asked her confused "you were worried for me?"

"Huh?" Her expression was confirming that she was not expecting me to speak in her language.

I confirmed her asking again " you were worried for me?"

Then she replied " yeah .like I was not expecting your disappearance.I thought you may be in denger or something may happened to you so.."

Why is she so concerned about me ? Does she knows me by any chance from before? I was trying to figure it out when I heard her voice again asking "but you did not answered my question"

I totally forgot so asked her" which one?"

She simply asked " how are you?"

"I'm better now" I replied...actually I was never been as better as now with my angle...

She eyed to my left chest and asked "and your wound?"

I replied "its healing"

She smiled a little saying "thats good.....amm..would you like to have something?"

"Black coffee" that was my answer....

She ordered the waiter for me.. Actually I was hypnotized by her eyes..it consists so much innocence and so much purity that I was never encountered with...her voice seems like a melody to my ear ..how her pumped lips moves when she speaks ,how her eyes blinks when she get surprised or concerned , all was printing in my brain in slow motion..

She was looking a bit uncomfortable with our silence when the waiter came with the black coffee..she is so polite that she even smiled at that waiter thanking him! . ..
Then I noticed she is feeling uncomfortable and realised all the people of the caffe was staring at us ,some of them were whispering something ..it was not a new thing for me but it must have bothered her,as she started looking at her lap..

I don't want her to look down.I want to look into her black orbs.so I called her-
"Rittika look at me."

She looked at me with a pure shock asking " you know my name?"

I nodded in response , she asked me again " how?". well her expression was worth watching.

Me - "from the hospital form."
She nodded remembering that.

"Your coffee is getting cold" she informed me .
For the first time I averted my gaze from her and took a sip from my cup, I dont know for how long I was staring at her!!..

she also took a sip from her cup before inquiring " so can you tell me why did you disappeared from that hospital suddenly?"

I dont know how should I answer her! suddenly my phone buzzed showing Jacob's caller id .I knew it was important I have to leave now but I also have to come up with a reason to meet her again.. So I offered her "I would like to invite you tomorrow to dinner with me."

She seemed taken aback still asked me "you did not answered my question."

She is really into getting her answers..

I stood up and replied her " I will explain you tomorrow .I will come to pick you up from your residence. "

She refused saying " no thats not needed I can go myself."

This girl is really something, she is brave enough to decline my offer.

Me- " well then I'll inform you the address ".

Suddenly she realised something and asked me surprisingly " you do have my address and number too?"

I nodded in response before turning right to leave. I was so amused with her surprising look that form a smirk on my lips.

But I stopped on my foot hearing her voice asking " can I atleast know your name?

Now it was my turn to be surprised ..is there any person present in Italy who do not know my name!!!!

I look into her innocent eyes surprisingly for few seconds and told my name before leaving the place with long strides..

...........................................................
Hay dear readers this chapter ends here.see you in the next chapter soon....take my love.and keep voting and commenting.