chapter 24

It was 7 pm.
Rittika video called Bani.which she received immediately.

Rittika did not say anything just kept smiling looking at her.

"Well well finally you got time to show your monkey face ?
Wait a minute... Are you blushing?"

"What rubbish! I have called you to show my dress.see how am I looking ?

"What the? Why are you dressed up like this? Are you going for a date?"

"No.....ammm..I made it so I thought to show you."

                   .  Rittika's dress.

"Why am i smelling something fishy?"

"My dear bunny as you are not here with me so i don't need to inform you every single details of my life.otherwise I would say i'm going out for dinner with mr.costa." she showed some fake attitude blowing her nails with mouth.

"My my...just explain rittu..is he going to propose you?"

"Are you kidding me bani.we are just friends.."

"Whatever floats your boat."

Rittika rolled her eyes and tried to explain,
"I told him that i'm bored staying in the house all the time,so he asked me to go for a dinner out."

But bani chuckled saying
"How romantic..☺️,"

rittika thought to herself
" is it? "................…........."Nah"...................     " we are just friends."

"Now stop talking about me and speak why did you called me back then?" Rittika tried to change the conversation.

"I have a good news .Next month i'm coming back to Italy but."rittika did not let bani finish her sentence and started jumping with excitement saying " what!!! you are finally coming back? I'm so happy..."

"At first let me complete my word rittu..i'm coming next month but only for a week."

Rittika stopped for a moment listening her ,then smiled widely saying
"I'm still happy....... I miss you a lot bani...please come fast."

" I miss you too rittu....but for now i have to go for a meeting, i'll call you later. ........and one more thing ,you are going to tell me each and everything about today's dinner with mr.costa..are you getting me?"

"Just get lost" rittika showed her fake avoidance.

Bani smiled listening her and both of them cut the call smiling innerly.

Rittika came to kitchen to find alturo but saw him going somewhere with a food trolley..in those days she has noticed him numerous time going to a particular room with this food trolley..but when ever she have asked about that either alturo has avoided her or has changed the topic..

"Alturo uncle." Rittika called him from behind.

"Yes miss.do you need something?" Alturo replied politely.

" alturo uncle how many times have i told you to call me by my name?"

" thank you dear .but i'm already comfortable in this way."

Rittika huffed and asked curiously
"Uncle where do you go with this food trolley everyday?"

"Sorry miss i'm not allowed to say anything about this..." Alturo politely declined her question and continued saying " do you want to say anything else miss otherwise i would like to take my leave now."

Rittika hesitate to answer for few second as she was thinking why does alturo always avoid to answer this question! But finally composed herself replying      "actually uncle I was looking for you to inform that today i'm going out with mr.costa so you dont have to make dinner for us."

"Ok miss" alturo bowed his head while rittika nod in response..

Rittika left from there watching alturo going inside a door after opening it with a password .

Adriano came out with jacob from his home office and noticed rittika standing in the middle of the dining hall immersed in some deep thought. Adriano and jacob both looked at each other and went to her.

She did not even realised there are two men standing just infront of her.

Adriano asked politely "are you ready?"

Rittika jolted out hearing him.adriano frowned looking at her reaction.
"What are you thinking so deeply?is everything alright?"

Rittika nodded and confessed " yeah ev..everything is alright.i was zoned out."

"Sorella are you two going somewhere?" Jacob asked rittika and looked at adriano surprisingly.

Adriano behaved as he did not listen what he is saying while Rittika replied         "ammm we are going out for dinner..why dont you join us?"

"Ofcour......" Jacob was about to say when adriano cleared his throat signalling him "dont dare to agree with her." And immediately jacob changed his answer "I would love to come with you but i have a important work to complete."

Rittika smiled at jacob and said "ok i will bring some delicious food for you."

They changed smile while adriano came near Rittika showing her the way out "shall we go?"

Out of the building the driver came with a silver colourd audi r8 .he opened the back door for adriano bowing his head.

" i'll drive" adriano told and the driver immediately handed over him the keys and went from there bowing again.

Adriano opened the passenger door for rittika and went to his side after her.

After going for few minutes of silent journey rittika could not hold herself more.
" why are we keeping silence ?"

Adriano looked at her which he was holding for so long.becouse he knew he may keep looking at her innocent pure face if he look at her once.he wanted to tell her that she is looking spectacular in this sleeveless white dress but he could not.he was feeling like he is going out for a date with her but he could not express his thought.he dont know why he cant behave normal or talk normal infront of her..either he shouts on her or keeps his mouth shut..after thinking so many things he only came out with " you are not forbidden to speak here."

Rittika huffed hearing him and looked out of the window..

Adriano slapped himself innerly for sounding rude to her again.

He looked at her face watching outside and thought to start a conversation.

"So why did you skip your college today?"

Rittika look back from window direct to adriano and said," i did not skip,its a seven days holiday for our group."

"I see".

" what about you? How was your day?"

Adriano kept looking at the road while answered " same like any other days,back to back meetings."

" don't you ever take leave from your work?"

"Not really.sometime i dont go to office but do works from my home office."

"Its really tough to be a richy rich."

Adriano did not answered just gave her a sad look ..he cant confess that its not tough for him to be richy-rich but its tough to be alive and keep alive loved ones in his dark world.

He looked back at the road then took a turn and stopped the car.
"Lets go,we have reached."

.........................................................................

Dear readers ,I will post next chapter after getting 10 comments...till then keep reading .keep voting and be happy..take my love ❤️.