chapter 3

Adriano's POV :

I was riding the bike with the bullet in me for about 20 minutes ..its not my first time to took a bullet in my body .i have been trained to survive with difficulties.. But this time it was feeling like it has pierced through my heart..I know my stamina ,I know with a shot i can manage to any nearest hospital but don't know why my vision became blurry .

I took the short cut and started riding through the alley .but just after a few meter I dis balanced and fell on ground..

I managed to stand and walk but after few steps again i feel to the ground..

I tried to call jacob but my phone was out of network and the ear phone was also not working..

What the hell is happening with me..it cant be all coincidence..means Robbert know a lot about me and he came well prepared..

Two hours passed ...........

So this is how i'm going to die .so funny. " 'VIPER' the mafia king himself got shot and die in the side of a rode with the lack of communication and without treatment.." Oh shitt.... What can be the worst headline?

"No no i cant die this way it will represent me as a looser ... "

"What the fuck has happened with my phone !!!!!!". .. I searched for network .but all my effort went to the vain...

Don't know for how long i'm laying like this..now i don't have the energy to move. I can feel half of my clothes has already been soaked with my blood...i'm feeling very cold from inside of my body as all my blood is freezing...

"I think now i should stop fighting for my life ... Its not like someone will be waiting for me or cry on my death ... May be Jacob...and dad ...no dad may be not ..he may not feel my absence as he is already in coma.. " I smiled to myself....

" mom !! Is that you? "

"Mom !!! " I saw my mom's face but it was also blurry...

" mom you came to take me with you?" I smiled to mom with excitement... But mom only nod in positive .....

" mom please talk to me..take me with you..I want to stay with you ...mom...... Mom.." Mom was becoming foggy and started walking backward.....

And......darkness consume me..

Don't know after how long i heard foot steps.i tried to open my eyes...and I saw
" oh its an angel. So i'm going to heaven.!!
But i don't deserve heaven ,i should be taken to hell.." The angel approached towards me ,I could see she was a little hesitant at first...blinking her doe like eyes several times,may be she is not sure whether to take me with her or not. ...

She bent near me and check my wound with her shivering hand .then hurriedly took her scarf and a handkerchief.. She pressed her handkerchief on my wound and wrap her scarf on it...

I felt an immense pain when she tried to uplift me a little to wrap the scarf.....but it disappear slowly as she was murmuring something...her angelic voice was working as sedative to me... I could not hear properly what she was saying ..i only only heard - " don't worry"............. "Everything is fine" ........." You are going to be alright" ...." Nothing has happened to you"..

I tried to hear her voice but her volume was reducing...

I tried to keep staring at her doe eyes angelic face but my eyelids became heavy to heavier and again darkness consume me..

I felt a soft hand on my cheek patting and saying " open your eyes " "you are very strong." " you have to fight" "you have to live"..." Hey please open your eyes".."can you hear me"

I tried to open my eyes but i could not..I felt i was in a vehicle and then i felt nothing ,heard nothing.....,...........................,...............,..,..,......................................................,..............,.

Jacob's POV :

I was busy fighting with the dogs of Robbert.  I cant deny they are well prepared to take us down...but unfortunately our men were way more skilled than their... We knocked down few enemies to the ground then another branch of them attacked us as I was fighting with them i heard Adriano shouted through ear phone " plan B" and went from there riding a bike...then some of Robbert's men chase after him with another bikes..

I understood plan B means we should not fight in their place but to take them cunningly to our place...

I blast a small bomb in the right part of the ware house and suddenly Robbert came out from the house with his few other dogs tensed .

"Thats what we want from here" I chuckled to myself..

Then i came to my car what was smashed a little from back side..I shoved in the car and signalled our men ...they followed me ..we were in our cars with lightening speed and Robbert was behind us with his dogs in another cars .both of us were firing to each other....

I'm glad these place is remote otherwise many common people would have been injured today..

After some time when we entered our territory and saw Robbert has also entered .a crook smile from in my face..

Suddenly our hundreds of men came in cars and jeeps from different direction and surrounded Robbert...

Adriano already set this up before approaching towards Robbert's place..our men were alert and watching through the hidden surveillance camera of our territory.....

I called  adriano to give him the news but  it was out of reach !!

Well i know he will manage in no time right now i should focus on my remaining purpose.

After few minutes we reached at one of our warehouse..I saw Robbert was out of  back up...they all came from their car surrendering their hands up and surrounded with our totaly armed men.

Our men took Robbert's dogs to the dungeon and i personally took him their...

I punched in Robbert's face and chained him to the wall..but he laugh...

I punched him again..blood came out from his mouth but still he smiled ....

I became furious I took my pistol and pointed it to his head..

But he said smiling " i thought adriano would do the honour of killing me by  himself ..but he send his dog only?? Alas!! By the way where is he? Where is adriano? The 'viper'?,, are you sure if he is still alive??? "

His word hit me then and he started laughing like a maniac..

I called adriano again but it was out of reach then i tried to reach through earphone but it also had no signal....

I felt very anxious... I shut the door of Robbert's cell , put four men on his door for security ,took my car and few men and went for searching adriano.

It was already past midnight ,we search thorough the road every where but there was no sign of him....

I felt helpless..."he must be alive".."he must be alive". I chanted only...............

..….....keep patience for the next chapter..I will update it shortly.........
.......thank you very much my viewers........please comment do vote....your vote and comments are very precious to me.........❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️