chapter 14

Adriano's pov :

"Thank you mr.costa the deal is final then " Mr.Linkon confirmed .

We shake our hands and left the meeting room..

I came to my office and checked the documents for our next meeting while ordered for my breakfast..its been three days I'm staying in Germany. Jacob is handling my other works in Italy...today I have to attend meetings back to back till evening. ..
My phone went off.its an unknown number. ..I put it on speaker while checking the documents.

" hello mafia king viper... .." Someone said.

Who is this ? I did not make any sound.

" you must be wondering who am I..well you will get to know with time..I must congratulate that you are still alive..........but I'm realy very annoyed with that indian girl who saved you donating her blood....she devastated all my plan....but i wont kill her right now...first i'll shed every drops of her blood to make sure next time there wont be anyone to save you from me.....dont think you have won.it is just the beginning of the game.."

And he cut the call..who the fuck is this..

Robbert is the main head of his gang and when he is under my custody. Then who can be this man.and how dare he threat about my angel...

No I cant risk her life..I have to go back to her...no one can hurt her as long as i'm alive and I will make sure of that...

"Jacob prepare my private jet right now...and double the security around Rittika..you personally in charge of that....make sure she dont get hurt by any chance....I 'm coming.." I ordered jacob who is in Italy now...

" ok v..but whats the matter?." Jacob asked.

" someone threatened me about her..he must be with Robbert .. I'll tell you the details later.you just take care of her untill I come. ..and make sure she should not get a hint about all these."i informed and hung up.

"Karlos have you found any suspicious activity around her?" I called karlos whom i've appointed to watch over Rittika.

"No boss..nothing yet.."
He replied.

"Someone is targeting her..be alert and save her from any trouble.. And make sure of this.." I ordered him.

"I will boss." He assured..

"Clara I'm going back to Italy...from the next meeting you will be in charge.. And dont dare to call me untill i contact you." I ordered my secretary and rushed out from my office..

It will take approx one hour to go back .i'm feeling restless .I will burn everything if she gets even a scratch.

I reached in italy with in an hour and half..after landing Karlos send me her photo in a supermarket with her friend whom i have seen before with her ...he also confirmed me nothing is suspicious till now. ..only then I could relax a bit.

I drove my car to the fastest speed possible and reached to her ...

Oh there she is.but why is she alone.I was about to approach her but suddenly a boy bumped to her and she fell with all her bags.. How dare he ? He did not even stop to apologize.. I will just put a bullet in his thick skull...I was about to call karlos but before that he already ran after that guy...

I rushed to rittika she was on the ground.
I was so worried if she has injured anywhere !I crouched down and cupped her face then checked her and asked " are you okey ? " " are you hurt anywhere?"
But she showed me only her shocked eyes... After few seconds she shook her head to response that she is not hurt.. how much I wanted to hug her tightly ..it was thousands time hard for me to resist my self....
I help her to stand .and my angel came to her curious cat mode again saying " i'm...i'm realy fine mr.costa..but why are you here ? You supposed to be in Germany as i remember."