chapter 11

Rittika's pov :

"Come."

Thats all he said and started to enter in the resturent.

Ok .so no hi no hello.what is with that attitude?

Mr. Silent .😏

Never mind I kept following him.
The manager came infront of us literally bowing to him and wished good evening before taking to the table .I noticed our table is beside the glass wall ..and no one is sitting in the row and next to the row we are going to sit..the manager left showing us the place and Mr. Silent came to my side and pull my chair for me before sitting in opposite of mine..

I must say the outer city view is mesmerizing.

we sat there dont know for how long in total silence

we sat there dont know for how long in total silence ..and he is doing the same work as before - staring at me.

First of all he invited Me here and had not answered my question yet so he should start the conversation first..

Ok I can't sit like that.

Me-" well Mr. Costa I get to know last night that you are a very big person so I guess you dont have much time for wasting but if you gonna keep silence like this i may take a short nap...though we are here for a very important conversation."

He- lets order something before starting .

I just move my shoulder like as you say.

He - so what do you know about me?  ( before signalling the waiter to come).

Me- " A little more than you know about me...I go through a business magazine last night that speaks about your all success story in business world .your age to your residence and office everything.."

The waiter came.

He- "I see. ( a little smirking).so what would you like to have?"
Saying tried to hand over me the menu.

Me- " you please order for me as i dont know this language and name of the dishes also .any thing would go on pasta and chicken..and a chocolate pastry..."