chapter 7

In Bani's apertment --

"U know my job is giving me headache recently ....i'm not even getting chance to go to the beauty parlor ..." Bani was pulling her hair sitting on the sofa looking at the ceiling while talking to  Rittika ...while she didn't get any reply she shouted " are you even listening?"

Rittika came from her trench of thought and look at Bani's direction ...

"What? What are you thinking so deeply?" Bani asked...

" you know that guy just vanished from the hospital." Rittika said still surprised..

Bani-" whom are you talking about?"

Rittika- " that guy I saved ...took to the hospital .I told you na about an injured guy that day ?"

Bani- " yeah I totally forget .. What happened to him?"

Rittika - " I dont know...yesterday I went to visit him but that hospital did not allow me even the doctors suggested me to forget about that matter for my own good."

Bani-"oh rittu dear ..its okey .you wanted to save him and you did..though you should not get involved with any stranger in an unknown country still you did........you should be thankful that you are still not in any trouble ...."

Rittika-"its not about me in trouble or not but about his condition...I only wanted to know how is his health?...but they refused to inform me that also."

Bani- " he must be alright...you should realy forget about that..... Oh rittu I was thinking lets go to the art exhibition at evening..I will be stuck with my work for next few weeks..and I dont know when will I get time to hang out with you..."

Rittika- "you dont have to do this for me I 'm absolutely fine..i know how much you hate to go to any art exhibition.." And threw a pillow towards Bani...

Bani- " no..like seriously I want to go ....I have to get some ideas for my next project.."

Rittika -"ok then..let's go.".

In the evening they spent together some time in the art galary then they dine together and came home after dinner. But the whole time Rittika was feeling that someone is watching her but whenever she turns around she sees no one suspicious....she thought to tell this Bani but she didn't wanted to bother her.......

Rittika came to her room and freshened up and then the routine good night call came from her mother.she talked to her mother for few minutes then went to bed ...as soon as she shut her eyes a familiar face with a pair of  green eyes appeared in her vision... ....

….............................

Eight days has been passed since that incident ,she became busy with her own work..Bani is also very busy now a days she dont even find time to eat breakfast together not even in Sunday .....

It was Sunday she was bored to spent time alone..so she decided to have her breakfast at the nearest cafe ..For past few days she spends her free time in this cafe .. The environment here is pleasent and she kills her leisure here reading books with coffee and pastry....

She was reading something very attentively she did not realise someone was standing just infront of her watching her intently.

She took a sip from her mocha cup still looking at her book..suddenly she felt someone's presence... She look up to see there was standing a very handsome man with all his glory.....for a second she was confused to see his intent gaze but just then she remembered that eyes she was looking for and that similar face...

She immediately stood up from her chair  with surprise and blink her eyes few times then asked-"you?"  She paused for few seconds then said in a one go - "How.....how are .....you??????? You know I was so worried about you???? They....they denied to inform me about  you only told me you had been discharged ,,and told me to forget that i even met you.....I was realy thinking how could I contact with you .I only wanted to know about your health.."

But she did not get any reply from that person she could only see his intent gaze on her as he was trying to read something....

She frowned and realised something then asked  him again - " do you understand english? Sorry I cant speak in Italian" she smiled meekly and gestured him to sit ....

He sat still looking into her eyes...

Then suddenly said with his deep husky voice " you were worried for me?"

Rittika was awe-struck "huh?".only that sound came from her mouth..

He repeated again." You were worried for me?"

"Yeah.like I was not expecting your disappearance , ,I thought you may be in denger or something may happened to you so...." Rittika answered him hesitantly... " but you did not answered my question! " she asked again.

Adriano-"Which one?"

Rittika-" how are you?"

Adriano- " i'm better now".

Rittika-"and your wound?" She eyed to his left chest.

Adriano- " its healing ".

Rittika -" thats good ..ammm....would you like to have something? "

Adriano-" black coffee".

Rittika ordered the waiter to bring a black coffee for him...

She had seen him in a vulnerable condition .she never thought his conscious state could be this intimidating..he was not saying anything but looking deeply into her ...and she was feeling a bit uneasy due to his continuous gaze on her ...just then the coffee arrived ..........
...................................,..........................................