chapter 12

Adriano's POV :

" just get your fucking ass off from me" I yelled .

" please adriano . I love you baby.. let me make you feel heaven..." Liliana said seductively trying to suck my neck.

"Dont you dare call me baby,
If you do not fuck off from here right now i won't think twice to kick your father from my business " I told her.

Liliana immediately left scared of my voice ..

My eyes became red with irritation and anger..how dare she try to seduce me without my permission!..

I would never bring her with me if her father had not requested numerous time.her father  Mr. Boston is one of the share holder in one of my company ..and we have to attend a meeting in Germany along with  liliana, it will take five days to come back... .as he was already out of the country so he requested me to bring liliana with me in my privet jet to Germany. ..

Its actually same all the time..I have never met any girl who had left any chance to seduce me in seek of money and power except my angel , my Rittika.. She is different .she is totaly different from any experience or any imagination of mine.

From the day before yesterday when ever i close my eyes her innocent face appears in my view....

If i want to feel heaven I would rather close my eyes and scroll my memory than fucking a plastic body cake face bitch...

::::     Flashback.      ::::

Such a beauty.such a beautiful eyes.these lips are only mine to claim ..how can you look so innocent? Why do you feel like my personal brand of wine whenever I look into your eyes? Why do I feel at peace smelling your sandalwood fragrance?

"Well Mr.costa I get to know last night that you are a very big person so i guess you dont have much time for wasting but if you gonna keep silence like this i may take a short nap..though we are here for a very important conversation." 

Rittika drag me out from my own battle of mind..I realise i'm staring at her for a long time... What can I do my mind do not work at its regular speed at her presence.

Me-"lets order something before starting."

I know she is very much eager to know my answer that I had avoided the previous day.

She moved her shoulder showing no problem.I called the waiter..
she is saying she get to know about me .lets see how much does she know?

Me-"so what do you know about me?"

I hope she had not come to know my real identity ..i dont want to be in her bad book..

She seems happy as a child who completes all her homework before going school and said
" a little more than you know about me.I went through a business magazine last night that speaks about all your success story in business world .your age to your residence and office everything"...

Her confident expression is looking so cute.

Me-" I see.so what would you like to have?"
  I offered the menu to her but she give it back to me saying " you please order for me as i dont know this language and name of the dishes..any thing would go on pasta and chiken .and a chocolate pastry ".

I think she likes pastry a lot ..

I offered her wine but again she refused and asked for apple juice. The waiter poured me wine and brought apple juice for her...she took a sip...but I was busy in sipping the innocent beauty infront of me with my eyes ...

She back to get her answer again and said - " let's speak."

I think i cant avoid this topic as long as i dont clarify it. It's better to give an answer and close the chapter.