chapter 16

It was Bani's birthday.Rittika was arranging everything from the morning bunking her college when the birthday girl was in her office.in the morning both of them went out together for their respective works but Rittika came back just after entering in her college becouse she wanted to give bani a surprise birthday party.

She has met bani's colleagues only for ones at a resturent but didnt exchange their contact numbers so yesterday night she sneaked to Bani's room and collected their numbers to invite.bani must be surprised to see all this ,she was smiling innerly imagining Bani's reaction.

It was already evening she was looking like a living mess but prepared everything neatly from the cake to dinner everything.now its time for bani to come and for her to change into a decent cloth as her dress is all colourd with flour ,souse,cream,turmeric and all and her messy bun has messed to another level..she have to take a bath before changing. She called bani asking her whereabouts as she got to know it will take one hour approx for her to reach.

The door bell ranged .Rittika went to attend the door .today she was wearing a yellow coloured long frock with a french bun ofcourse with her alltime loose locks.she was looking breathtaking.

         (Imagine as rittika's dress)

All Bani's colleagues came .they were eight people in total Loura,Emmy,Kelly,Rechael,steve,amelia,henry and piyush.piyush was also an indian.

Rittika switched off the light of the room and requested  them to keep quite untill bani enters.

On other hand Bani came to her apertment door all exhausted. In All of the year only today her colleagues had to take an hour early leave and all their work partially overlapped with her own work and delayed her.how much she wanted to come home early to take Rittika out for dinner, after all its her birthday.she ringed the door bell but she found no response her face hanged a bit more as she thought Rittika may have gone out .she took her spare key and opened the door.the room was all dark which is unnatural,atleast light in the dining room should have on. As soon as she switched on the light out of nowhere some guys started shouting "happy birthday" and blasted balloons..she shocked ,it took few seconds for her to regain her senses and recongnise all the culprits are present here.. So this was the reason for their early leaving.

"Thank you thank you so much guys but You monkeys,I got late and had to work extra for your early leaves.why didn't you take me with you?" Bani whined to her colleagues.

"Then how would we give you this surprise?it was all rittika's plan. Your expression was worth watching." Steve commented.

"Thanks again guys" bani greeted them.

"Thank you rittu I was not expecting all this.thank you so much."

"My pleasure my bestie.now go and freshen up then we will start the actual party." Rittu send her to change.

Bani came quickly wearing a sleeveless long frock.