chapter 20

Adriano's pov :

Where ever i'm looking right now its all darkness.dark night,dark sky ,dark colour of the sea just like my life.

This darkness has always given me special moments of my life whether bad or good.

In this darkness for the first time my father made me kill someone.

In this darkness one night he crowned me as mafia king.

I lost my mother ,that was a dark night too.

Even I found my light my angel in such a deadly darkness..

" V the situation is under control now.we have got that ship which attacked ours and also has transferred our products back from there.all their men are either killed or in our custody but the only thing is bothering me we could not find who is the master mind behind all these? Who dares now to cross path with you?" I was on my yatch immersed in my thought when Jacob pull me out by this information. ..

It was 1:30 in the night .i came direct here from bani's birthday party when jacob informed me that an unknown mafia gang has attacked our ship to take away our products..it was a small troop of enemies. We are habituated with this type of situation.my men are all trained well to handle these things .i did not have to put my feet into it so i was enjoying the night.. After all today I kissed her..may be it was a fraction of second still the fact is enough for me that I kissed her today.

"Check the dead bodies thoroughly .you may find any common tattoo or mark.try to figure out the name from others who are alive." I gave jacob my suggestion and went to sleep into the room .

Sleep was far away from my eyes .i was enjoying my amusement thinking about her.when ever I have touched her I feel a spark which i have never felt before with any other girl.I think she feels same thing too becouse her eyes widen whenever i have touched .i like that.i like to see every emotion in her eyes for me except fear.I dont want her to fear me..
When jacob informed me some men has attacked our ship full of arms my anger rose up and unfortunately i reacted on her when she came to offer me ice cream..

How scared she was looking by my voice that she flinched back..I hate my this self..

With the wave of sea time also reached to the next morning when i got a massage from an unknown number "good morning mr.costa .i'm bani .I took your number from rittika.I'm forwarding my new office location to you..and also i wanted to talk about rittika.if you are free to talk can I call ?"

It was near about 7 in the morning i immediately called bani and she received just after one beep.

"What do you want to say about her?" I asked her direct.

" mr. Costa I will come straight to the point."

"Speak"

"I dont know if it's appropriate to say or not still i'm asking you to take care of her.she have never lived alone.her parents would never allow her to come here if i wont be here.and now without me i really doubt whether she would continue her study or go back to india."

"Why are you saying all this to me?"

"i think you like her and she also considers you as her friend.but if you say i'm wrong assuming this then i'm sorry."

"You dont have to worry about her.I will make sure that she will be fine and continue her study well."

"Thank you so much.and one more thing to say ,she is not much expressive about her problems.please try to understand her."

"I will see that.anything else?"

"Thats all mr. Costa .thank you so much for your precious time"

" have a safe journey miss bani." Saying this i cut the call.