chapter 6

Adriano's pov :

"You are strong " ........."you have to fight"........"you have to live"............"wake up".............. The sight was very white and bright and an angel was smiling saying these words.....her eyes were deep into my eyes ....she again said "wake up" and assured me to do so by pressing her eyelids together with a small smile.........

I wanted to touch her innocent face but i could not, it seemed my hands are bound to something I tried again but could not.......

My eyes shot open...I saw a white ceiling,then white wall and curtain and various medical instrument .I understood where i can be now.

I tried to sit but the pain on my left chest was realy annoying me..

Suddenly Jacob came in my cabin with a doctor and a nurse around. His face lit up and asked me "thank god V you have awoken.. How are you feeling man??"

"Who admitted me here?" I questioned without answering him..

"I did." Jacob answered me hesitantly he was thinking something.

"Mr. Costa I need to check your wound and it will be very helpful if you tell how you are exactly feeling." The doctor interrupted...

"Keep silence and do your work." I threatened him with low voice still looking into Jacobs eyes ...fear engulfed him and it was totally visible on his face..the doctor started checking on me silently...

"Where is that girl who saved me?" I asked jacob again and tried to sit, the pain was really bothering me...

Jacob-"I dont know where she is now ..but if you want I will get her information soon"

Me-"it should be done before my discharge and i will be discharged tomorrow..

Jacob-"V look at your condition .you cant neglect your health."

Me-"I will be fine by tomorrow I have lot of work to be done and that cant be delayed.........now let me sleep and do your job...". I closed my eyes and jacob left after a firm nod...

Sleep was way to far from my eyes ,the only thing that was seen through my closed eyes is the beautiful face of my angel ,her determination to save a stranger like me..her innocent eyes which can hypnotize a dying man to dream about living...

I wanted her..I wanted her with me for every single moment of my life ..

Next time i opened my eyes to saw Jacob sitting in the sofa next to my bed with a file in his hand...I sat immediately and he handed me that file ..I knew its about my angel..

I opened the file and saw her smiling picture at the top ...my heart skip a beat.
Name-Rittika Oberoy.
Age-20
Job-intern in fashion institute .she is from India .lives with a friend here.
There was few more things about her family and friends in which I'm not interested for now..there was her ph no too..I appreciate Jacob's ability..

Me - "well you are much quicker than I thought" ..

Jacob-"it was easy as most of the information was given by herself and i was already working on it.."

Me- "you met her?"

Jacob- "only once ..i saw her donating blood to you.......I was curious about her ,why a girl would take you to hospital and even donate her own blood!! Not only that she also paid for all bills at the previous hospital..".

Me-(i cut him off questioning) previous hospital?

Jacob-" yes .where she admitted you at first ....but that place was not secure for us besides their infrastructure was not so upgraded...I have already took care of that place..no information would be out about you to anybody......
..I thought that girl must be a spy or with any rivalry gang...so I already ordered our men to gather information about her...and keep an eye on her..."

Me- (I chuckled )" and what did you find?"

Jacob- "I hadn't find any threat till now from her."

Me-"what about Robbert?"

Jacob-"(smiling) dont worry he is waiting for you at your dungeon."

Well i will take care of him later...right now my only concern is how to meet my angel !!

........................................................................

This chapter ends here ..sorry guys for this short update..