1. More Lies

A light snoring wakes you up tenderly. You stir slightly, shivering.

Your bare body is still covered by the thin blanket and partly warmed by your sniper's body.

The said man is laying behind you, his arm draped over you, denying you from getting up.

You smile, thinking about the previous night. Since it is a day off, you decide to snuggle back against Piers, enjoying warmth radiating from his body.

You turn around in his arms, facing him.

He stirs awake from your movement and opens his eyes lazily.

He places a kiss on your lips and says "Good morning, beauty."

The lieutenant locks his arms around you a bit tighter and pulls you close to him.

You give a content sigh place your head on his chest again.

You want to stay like this forever. Laying next to Piers, no one who could disturb your peace and everything would be just fine.

Suddenly, Piers moves so he is on top of you, kissing you.

Your hands move to his neck, caressing is lightly. The sniper's hand, which isn't holding his body over yours, places itself on your side, caressing up and down.

You put your hands in his well toned chest, signaling him to stop the kiss. Oxygen is quite necessary for you body.

Breaking away you pant a bit and Piers drops to his side again.

"Soo..." He starts groggily, taking your hand in his "What are we going to do today ?"

"This..." You answer in an equally groggy state.

Piers chuckles low "As much as I like the thought, I don't think that's appropriate..."

"But it is our day off...." You whine.

"A soldier never has a day 'off-duty'."

"My god..." You groan and roll on top of him.

Despite his protests, Piers stays in bed with you for at least half an hour, but then slowly moves to get out.

"Nooo..." You plead, sit up and wrap your arms around his shoulders, trying to keep him in bed.

Your sniper chuckles and places his hands over your arms sighing.

"I'd love to stay like this, but Chris wanted to speak to me."

You sigh and bury your head in his back.

"Fine, but be back soon, okay ?" You look up at him with puppy eyes.

"As soon as possible." He promises, kissing you one last time before he leaves the bed for a shower. You can't resist looking at the defined muscles of his back and bite your lip.

You drop back in the bed, on Piers' side.

You bury your face in his pillow, inhaling his scent.

You pull your head up again and see your phone flashes a dim light.

Wrapping the blanket around your body, you reach for your phone.

A new message from your brother.

>> Hey ! When you read this message, get your ass over here ! :D

It's important...the letter.<<

You gulp and throw the phone on the bed. Piers comes out of the bathroom with only a towel around his hips.