12. A New Face

For once, you actually wake up to your alarm, standing up right away. You don't want to risk getting a wet cloth in the face again.
You take a long shower, clearing your mind. Your thoughts are still wrapped around that nightmare on that plane.
"I probably won't sleep in a plane ever again." You mutter to yourself.
"Great, I'm talking to myself....I have to get out of here.." You mumble and rinse the shampoo out of your (h/l) (h/c) hair.
Without really thinking about it, you braid yourself a french braid. And even though you take ages, it look pretty good for your first try on your own.
Fixing it with a bit of your brother's hairspray, you walk to him, seeing him still asleep on his bed.
"Pay back time...." You grin evilly.
You bend some water up his bed. once it settled on the back of his neck, you let it freeze.
He jolts up in bed, hand shooting up to cover his iced neck.
You put on your most innocent smile "Good morning ~" You sing.
Your brother curses and peels away the ice slowly.
"Get ready, we have to meet Jill in 10." You remind him and his eyes shoot open again.
"Fuuuuuuu !" He curses and runs around the little room while you check your phone.

1 new message

You swipe over the screen and open it.

Mariella ~°v°~

>> Hello, bambina, how are you :) ?

You smile at your little nickname her and her husband Giovanni gave to you.

>> Heey ;* I'm pretty good actually. We arrived in Washington yesterday. :3
>> Right, Finny said something about that. Poor Finny. You know what happened ? *ape with hands in front of eyes*
>> Yeah...I heard about it *ape with hands in front of eyes* xD
>> That rookie..xD Anyways, how was the flight ? :)

You think about it for a second. You trust Mary to death, but you don't want to bother her. That would be selfish, ahh fuck it. You start to type.

>> Everything went well, until I fell asleep. I had a nightmare...
>> Oh dear....What was it about, if I may ask ?
>> Everything was dark and everyone was asleep and went to the bathroom and I saw a scary reflection in the mirror and I returned to my seat and I saw Chris. A very bloodied Chris. With a very bloodied Alpha Team. And Piers....He was mutated. His arm was replaced by something else and shot me with something and that was when I woke up..
>> Holy...does Piers know ? Or your brother ?
>> How should Piers know ? He's still out on the field... And no, my brother doesn't know about it either...
>> I know, but you can contact him, still. I can call him if you want.
>> NO ! Please don't ! I don't want to bother him... He should concentrate on the mission.
>> Okay, if you say so. But if you change your mind, tell me, okay :)
>> Yes, ma'am. xD
>> Alright, I have to go now. Don't do anything stupid without taking a picture first, so I can laugh too, okay ? :)
>> Sure xD

You snort and put your phone in your pocket.

Your brother is giving his hair the final touch. You stand up and fix his strand on the side of his head, which makes you remember the dance you shared with Piers that one night.
You smile and look at your brother.
"Ready ?"
"Ready."
And with that you set off to the meeting point.
Jill wants to meet you at the White House. For whatever reason.
"Are you sure you can drive here ?" Your brother asks.
You look at the crowded streets and all the people. You swallow and answer "Only one way to find out, I guess."
You start the engine and after 10 minutes you are actually able to join the traffic on the streets.
It takes you 20 minutes to get to your destination, but finding a parking lot is the problem. After the sixth round you decide to park the car between two trees. If this is legal or not, you don't care at this moment. But there wasn't a sign that said: NO.
So, after a total of half an hour driving for 7 kilometers, you finally meet up with Jill.
"Sorry you had to wait so long, This traffic is the hell on earth." You say and Jill chuckles.
Her bump isn't visible yet and for the ones who don't know about her pregnancy she would look like a normal woman.
"No problem, let's go." She says and leads you through the White House. You walk past several men in suits with hanguns. No wonder, this is the White House. It has to be guarded.
Jill stops in front of a door, much like the other wooden doors.
She knocks and motions for you to enter with her.
"Good morning." She smiles.
"Morning, Jill." The man on the desk looks up.
His blond bangs covering most of his face, his piercing blue eyes scanning your form.
He sets his pen down and stands up, rounds the table and stands in front of you.
"Nice to meet you, my name is Leon S. Kennedy." He smiles and reaches his hand out.
You grab it by instinct and shake it firmly "(f/n) (l/n)."
Leon grins at your firm hand shake approvingly. 'What a name, and he works at the White House...Dat Irony....' You think to yourself.
He also introduces himself to your brother, but their hand shake is even firmer. You see the muscles on their forearms poking out a bit.
"They are the agent form the BSAA I told you about."
"Ah yes, I remember. Follow me." Leon says, holding the door for the three of you.
"Thanks." You nod to him, smiling slightly.
And again you get lead through the entire building.
And after 3 floors, each of them with 4 corridors and 2 elevators, you end up in a giant room filled with giant shelves.
"Files, Files everywhere." Your brother mutters, making a small hand gesture, causing you to giggle.
"Okay, do you have any information ?" Leon asks.
"We have a birth date and a picture. And the blood type, skin colour...pretty much everything, but the name." You explain.
"Alright. We can do this. Give me the birth date."
You hand the file from the hospital to the Secret Service agent and he thumbs through it.
"Alright, here we go."
He says and grabs a box from one of the hundred shelves.
"These should match. Take your time, but come to me when you are done, okay ?" Leon requests.
You nod and thank him again and grab the first file.

~~~

Hello, Reader, how you doin' ? :D

Oh god...don't take this seriously, the heat is killin' me D:

Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter :3

See ya \(^o^)/

BTW: Wohooo ! Leon ! xD