NINE

🌷Anastasia🌷

I continue unbuttoning Freddie's jeans and make progress on pulling them down his thick thighs. His boxers remain in place but without the denim barrier there, his cock practically whips me in the face. It's large in length and I can tell just by looking at it that there isn't going to be an issue regarding girth. I only hope I live up to expectations.

"Relax, Freddie," I say, running my fingertips along the inside of his leg.

He immediately grits his teeth, incapable of doing anything even remotely close to relaxing. I still can't get over how expressive he is and love that every single emotion he's feeling shows on his face. This man and his physical reaction to my touch will be the death of me. His cheeks burn red as I near his erection, anticipating the moment. I feel for him over the material of his boxers and love that he gasps.

"Fuck—Ana!"

I show no mercy. If anything, his words only succeed in encouraging me further. For some reason, the idea of pleasuring Freddie is making me more aroused than I care to admit. I've never been this desperate to touch someone.

To taste them.

"Freddie?"

"Yeah?"

He's panting hard but that doesn't stop him from helping me up when I struggle to reclaim my standing position.

"I've never done this before," I admit.

"Done what?"

I gesture towards his cock.

"You've never given oral?"

I shake my head. "You're gonna be my first."

His eyes soften before succumbing to his unrelenting excitement.

"Will you show me what you like?" I ask.

He takes hold of my face and slowly kisses my forehead.

"Of course I will, baby."

He lightly tugs on my arm and encourages me to follow him out into the living room. There, he leads me towards the sofa.

"I liked it when you touched me," he reveals, smirking.

I waste no time in touching him again and lightly push on his chest so that he has no option but to sit down while I work my magic on him. I quickly remove his shirt, needing to see that glorious body of his.

"Oh, shit!" he breathes, closing his eyes and throwing his head back. "Ana, that feels so good."

I hook my fingers into the waistband of his boxers, no longer able to prolong the inevitable. I want this man moaning my name on repeat.

"Ana—I—"

I set him free and upon doing so, stare at his delightful cock. There's a moment of silence as I take in the sight of him, smiling my amusement.

"You're kidding me," I say, laughing.

He simply smirks.

"Did it hurt?" I ask, running my thumb over the metal stud.

"Not really."

"I've never fucked anyone with a cock piercing before," I inform.

"You'll like it," he insists, wrapping his hand around mine and stroking himself.

"What does it do?" I question, watching him fuck himself in front of me.

I'm practically panting.

"It heightens what I'm feeling down there."