FOURTEEN

🌷Anastasia🌷

Freddie and I call it an evening after a bottle of red and enough salsa dancing to last us a lifetime. I've done nothing but laugh the entire evening, and it feels nice knowing I can go on a date and feel confident doing so.

"Coffee?" he asks, once outside his front door.

I smirk in the face of his true intentions and practically shove him through the door by pushing on his chest. If he thinks I'm going home now, he can think again.

"I take that as a yes," he laughs, tripping on his doormat.

In a panic, he latches onto my waist and takes me down with him, the pair of us landing in a giggling heap by the front door.

"Ouch!" he complains, taking the brunt of our weight.

I respond by uncontrollably laughing.

"Falling for me?" I ask, straddling his waist.

"Most definitely," he comments, positioning his hands on my hips.

I deliberately wiggle my bottom and take great satisfaction in watching him squirm.

"Good," I insist.

He flips us around so that I'm lying on the floor with his body now blanketing mine. He immediately focuses his attention on my neck and peppers slow kisses along my chest. I tangle my fingers in his hair, loving the way he makes me feel. So much so, I wrap my legs around his waist and pull his bottom half down to meet mine. The seconds our hips collide, we both moan, inundated with pleasure. Freddie continues the movement, pressing his erection into my groin.

"Oh fuck," he rasps, forehead meeting mine.

I press my nose to his, our breaths mixing as one. Dry humping Freddie on his living room floor with his front door wide open was not what I had in mind for this evening, but here we are. And I'm certainly not complaining.

"I wanna be inside you, Anastasia."

Holy shit!

"Right now."

He lifts up my dress and expertly slides his fingers into my panties. I groan as he sinks deeper, loving the way his fingers seem to stretch me in the best possible way. I throw my head back and close my eyes, enjoying the sensations he evokes whenever he's touching me.

"Freddie!"

"I know, baby," he soothes, torturing me with his slow rhythm.

I thrust my hips forward in an attempt to quicken his pace, but he withholds, enjoying my displeasure far too much.

"I hate you," I mumble, making him laugh.

"How much do you hate me?" he asks, bringing his mouth inches away from my own.

"A lot," I pout.

Once again, he laughs and slowly withdrawn his fingers, making a show out of licking them clean.

Fucking hell!

Why was that so sexy?

He sits me up and positions me on his lap so that I'm straddling him again.

"How do you want this?" he asks, lightly caressing my cheeks.

"Want what?"

"Us," he clarifies. "I can be slow if you want slow."

He brings me closer and places his mouth directly beside my ear.

"Or I can fuck you so hard you won't remember your own name."