ELEVEN

🌷Anastasia🌷

I moan as my walls hug his fingers, using his shoulders for support.

"You're so tight, Ana," he shares, resting his forehead against mine. "I can't wait to be inside you."

His words—once again—do incredible things to my insides and I want nothing more than for him to bury himself deep within me. I throw my head back and enjoy the magical work of his fingers, surprised at how responsive I'm being. It's never been this intense. This good. I can't quite believe how fantastic Freddie is making me feel. I didn't know I was capable of feeling this good about myself.

"Look at me," he demands, quickening his pace.

His forehead is still resting against mine and I bring my gaze up to meet his, aroused by what I see. His usual bright green eyes are now the colour of forests, alive with a burning fire. I've never understood the concept of a heated gaze until now. Freddie is watching me with nothing but pure animalistic passion and it's the sexiest fucking thing I've ever seen.

"Tell me you wanna come," he says, pushing deeper.

His hair is still dripping water and every time one lands on my skin, it adds to my pleasure.

"I want to come," I pant, moments away.

"Tell me you want me, Ana," he urges, using his spare hand to run his fingertips along my lips.

I push into his hand, emphasising just how much I do want him.

"Tell me."

"I want all of you, Freddie," I share, covering his lips with my fingers to stop myself from kissing him. "I want everything you have to offer!"

He plunges even further and in doing so, finds my sweet spot.

"Oh, fuck!"

I hurtle towards my second climax with no regard for anything else whatsoever. It's quicker than the last one, but no less intense. If anything, it's a testament to the desperation I feel for this man. I moan through each glorious second, concentrating on his eyes in the hopes it distracts me enough to not want his lips on mine so bad. I didn't think not kissing on the lips would be so hard, but damn does it go against all my natural instincts.

"Freddie," I moan, slowly coming down from my high.

He's holding me around the waist, staring down at me with that sexy smirk of his. My fingers are still covering his lips and I love how soft they feel against my skin. I love that—despite being hidden—I can still tell he's smirking.

"You're so goddamn gorgeous, do you know that?" he rasps, kissing the tip of my nose once I drop my hand. "I could watch you come all day, every day."

"When would we eat?" I laugh.

He thinks this through for a moment before answering, "I could eat you."

I playfully push on his chest, only to be forced into one of his signature hugs.

"How do you feel?" he asks, checking in with me.

"Fucking great," I tell him, truthfully.

He laughs and lightly squeezes my hips.

"I can't believe I had two orgasms in a row."

"Have you never done that before?" he asks.

I shake my head. "No."

He leans over me and positions his mouth next to my ear. "Mission accomplished."

He drags my earlobe through his teeth and growls a little, making it impossible for me to remain calm. I shiver as goosebumps appear on my arms and—seeing this—he springs into action. He takes hold of my towel and begins pressing the material to my skin. I watch him for a while, enjoying being cared for. When my mum died, I subconsciously took on the responsibility of caregiver. Nan was an incredible role model, and my actions were unnecessary, but it was a coping mechanism for me at the time. As a result, I've never allowed anyone the privilege of taking care of me. I've never let anyone get that close.