NINETEEN

🌷Ana🌷

Freddie all but throws me into the back of a taxi, desperate to get us home. It's only a ten-minute drive, but ten minutes seems like a lifetime away, so I playfully crawl onto his lap and straddle his waist.

"You don't have your seatbelt on," he chastises, smirking.

The car is crawling through traffic at roughly 20mph, so I figure I can take the risk.

"Oh no! You'll have to punish me, officer."

His gaze darkens as he looks up at me, struggling to maintain control. His fingers dig into my thighs as he lifts the skirt of my dress up, exploring my legs in the sexiest way imaginable. His lips are on my neck in no time, nibbling at my flesh. Biting. Sucking.

"If you two are about to have sex, I'll get my phone and record it," teases the taxi driver.

I pull away from Freddie's intoxicating hold and giggle.

"I'll have you home in seven minutes if you can withhold for that long?"

"We'll try," I promise, sliding back to my side of the car.

Freddie smirks at me from his seat and positions his hand on thigh, seemingly in need of some skin-on-skin contact. He spends the remainder of the journey teasing me and just about has me panting from leg squeezes alone.

"Here you are," announces the driver, pulling up just outside our apartment.

Freddie presents the cash and offers the change as tip, stating the man has earned it putting up with us sex-crazed animals. I laugh at his description of us as we head towards the elevator, drunk on lust. I haven't even had much alcohol tonight but being in this playful mood with Freddie is better than any buzz. I pull him to me the second the elevator doors close and press the palm of my hand against his cock.

"Oh, fuck," he moans, lips once again exploring my neck.

I continue to rub him as the elevator ascends, enjoying the noises he's shoving down my ear.

"Anastasia!"

He bunches my dress up and slams me against the wall, picking me up in the process. His erection presses into me and I gasp, needing more of him this second. I reach for his jeans and fumble for the zipper, moments away from taring the damn things apart. Luckily, I find it and manage to unbutton them with at least some dignity, freeing him of his restraints. He bites the lobe of my ear before pulling back to position himself at my opening, both of us too impatient to wait until we're in the privacy of our home.

"I don't have a condom," he informs, forehead resting against mine as he struggles to speak through his arousal.

'It's okay, just pull out," I suggest.

My body aches for him and I love the thought of being so consumed by our emotions to wait even a second longer.

"Okay, baby," he replies, easing into me.

It's delicious and sensual all at once. I've never been fucked up against an elevator wall and I can honestly say Freddie is making it a damn treat. I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him closer, unbothered by my head banging against the metal wall behind me. His breath is in my ear, and I swear I lose all sense of awareness as he continues to ravish me. Knowing there's nothing acting as a barrier between us makes the moment more charged. Freddie is grunting as he thrusts into me, his jeans around his ankles. I look down and find the sight of his bare cocking sliding in and out of me too much to fucking handle. I slam my head back and clench, overwhelmed by the approach of my orgasm so soon. The elevator pings and I honestly hope there's nobody on the other side because I am stopping for nothing.