{54} ヤンデレ {54}

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

Please check out "Bohemian Rhapsody" a Shinichiro Sano X Reader fanfic, any and all support would mean a lot to me<33

Also please check out "Your Beauty" a Hitoshi Shinso X Reader Fanfic, any and all support would mean so much<33

~Y/N's POV~

Ran had his arm wrapped around me for a majority of the walk. I had begun to feel slightly aggravated as time passed by, because I was becoming increasingly aware of where we were headed.

Or at least.....where it seemed like we were headed.

"Are you okay.....?"

Ran's words snapped me out of whatever trance I had been in and I immediately looked up at him. "What?" I questioned since his question hadn't made a lot of sense, his tone was confused. "You seem tense"

'Oh well yeah.....'

"I'm fine"

"Oh my! That's so sad"

My eyes widened slightly as I heard two girls speaking to an older male, he seemed familiar in a way.

What was he holding in his hand?

A flier?

Where have I seen this guy before?

I slowly shook my head and looked away from him. 'I've never seen him in my life, maybe he just looks like someone that I know' I thought as my eyes glanced off into the distance and I felt my stomach churn when we reached the cafe that I had met Ran in.

So this is where he wanted to take me.

With Sumiko gone-.....wait a second.

My eyes widened as I stared into one of the windows and saw that the place was still up and running. People were coming in and out of the doors at a fast pace. "It's busy....."

But it was supposed to be shut down.

It was Sumiko's cafe after all.

It's still named the Aroma's Cafe as well.

"So.....what do you think?" Ran finally questioned after a long moment of silence. "What.....?" My voice came out quiet and unsettled as I continued staring at the cafe that I used to work in.

"I had it reopened and renovated, of course there's new management but it's much more lively than before" He said as he reached down and grabbed onto my hand. "Want to go inside?"

Is this some kind of a joke?

A sick joke.

That's what this is.