*Chapter 14: King Louie/Rescue*

Rayna walked towards the room that is outdoors as the music and the sounds of monkeys are getting louder. She looks around in awe and then turn her attention to the orangutan sitting on the throne, scat singing to himself. Rayna had never seen an orangutan before. She halts in front of him.

"Uh, hello?" Rayna spoke. Louie opened his eyes to see her. "Are you...King Louie?"

"Ah, so you're the girl-cub." Louie spoke in a friendly tone. "Crazy!" Rayna blinked at him. Louie sticks his foot out for her to shake. "Now come on, let's shake." Rayna stares at his foot, and brought her hand out to shake, but Louie pulled his foot away. "You know who I am, girl-cub?" Louie asked.

"You're the king." Rayna answered.

"That's right. I am the King of the Bandar-Log." Louie said. "Word has brought my royal ear...have a banana." Louie brought a banana out and fire it into Rayna's mouth. Rayna pulled the banana out and chew some in her mouth. "That you have troubles with Shere Khan." Louie continued. Rayna swallowed the fruit down and look at Louie with wonder.

"How do you know that?"

"Cupcake, I got ears, my ears got ears." Louie replied. "I know all that goes on in this jungle. That bird, Chil, hardly comes around to spread a word. My subjects go around and tell me everything. And there you are. Raised in the jungle with the wolf pack. And that tiger has been giving you a hard time. Not every human survived from Shere Khan. But you have." He pointed at her scar over her eye. Rayna took another bite of the banana.

"Can we not talk about my scar please?" She asked. "What do you want me for?"

"I'd like to make a deal with you. You want to be protected from Shere Khan, don't you?"

"Well, sort of." Rayna said. "But I don't have anything to give you in return."

"Oh, I think you do!" Louie said with a grin. He got down on the ground next to her. "I'll lay it on the line for you." Louie started to dance and sing to Rayna.

"Now I'm the king of the swingers,
Ooh the jungle VIP.
I reached the top,
And had to stop,
And that's what's bothering me!"

Louie grabbed Rayna's face with his feet while he hangs onto the vine. Rayna's eyes widen by this action. Louie strokes her face with one hand.

"I wanna be a man, girl-cub.
And stroll right into town,
And be just like the other men,
I'm tired of monkeying around!"

He jumped down and sing with his monkeys as Rayna shook her head from being squeezed.

"Oh, oobee do!
I wanna be like you hoo hoo.
I wanna walk like you,
Talk like you!
Too hoo hoo!
You see it's true hoo hoo.

Someone like me hee hee.
Can learn to be like someone like you hoo hoo!"

"Dance with me, girl-cub!" Louie says as he put his hands to his mouth pretending to play a trumpet all while he made trumpet sounds with his lips. Rayna started to dance since she must please the king and she is in a red dancing outfit. A monkey with white hair holding a huge leaf started to copy Louie's movements. "What?" Louie said as the monkey kept making his lips mimic trumpet sounds. Annoyed, Louie shooed the monkey away making him climb up a totem. Rayna chuckled as she watched. The monkey continued to make music further irritating the king. Rayna covered her mouth from laughing. The little monkey shoved his big leaf into Louie while whistling and dancing. He was soon stopped as Louie got onto a totem next to him and plopped him with the big leaf. Then he continued to dance and scat while waving his arms around in the air. His subjects cheered and clapped to his performance as Rayna made a spin with her skirt and danced along with them.